Discover Your Body’s Natural Serving Potential
Tennis Serve Unlocked Serve Unlocked is a unique video course that gives you the missing key that helps you unlock your natural serving potential.
- The correct learning process – you’ll see me learning the serve with my left hand and how I would work on developing the serve;
- How your desire to control the outcome of the serve locks the serve and what the right mindset is;
- The correct mindset for 1st and 2nd serves that allows you to swing freely;
- How to transfer the feel from your natural throwing motion into the serve and feel the power of the wrist;
- A really simple trick to unlock many of the mental locks at once – and you’ll simply use a slightly modified racquet for that drill;
- How the pressure on your fingers changes during the serve and how this will help you accelerate the racquet head;
- How to learn to serve with a loose wrist by simply using a grocery bag;
- Why the index finger is so important for direction control and achieving effective pronation that adds more power;
- Why focusing and not spreading the energy is the key to maximum power and how to learn that with a towel;
- How to develop the whip effect on the serve. In fact, you already know the whip effect – it’s simply a matter of feeling it and transferring it into the serve.
- How to achieve the maximum racquet head speed at contact – since most players achieve the highest racquet head speed after the contact!
- How to properly use the legs for maximum leg drive and energy boost to start your serve;
- When it is your arm’s turn to work and how to feel that;
- The correct rhythm of the serve that helps you connect the backswing with the forward acceleration in the most natural way;
- How to use the power of falling into the court;
- Why working on only your tossing arm will cause inconsistent tosses and what to do about it;
- How to find the right ratio of relaxation and tension in your body while performing the toss;
- How to correctly imagine the toss – and the difference between a throw and a release;
- How to find the ideal ball placement;