Information about the San Bushmen people of southern Africa, plus a printable file folder project including mini-book templates for creating a lapbook about the San.
- Making fire
- Websites, recommended books and places to visit
- Rock art
- Honey and gum
- Making poison
- Veld foods
- Tsamma melons
- Ostrich eggs
- Hunting and tracking
- Religion and folklore
Use this printable file folder project pack to enhance your children's learning about the San / Bushmen people of southern Africa.
Traditionally, school children create theme books about the various people groups of southern Africa, but as homeschooling moms and teachers, we have realized that for younger children, even with help and supervision, this can be quite an overwhelming task.
TEN BENEFITS OF USING A FILE FOLDER
- The hands-on activities are fun and develop fine motor skills.
- A file folder project can become part of a child's portfolio of work and are a great tool for reviewing completed work.
- Children love to learn by doing!
- The creative possibilities are endless. Children can be creative and add their unique touch to their projects.
- File folder projects are compact and easy to store.
- A file folder project will enable your children to work on and review key information about the topic being studied.
- Project packs can be incorporated into unit studies, supplement topics of study or stand alone.
- It will develop auditory and comprehension skills as well as the ability to search, sift and find answers in a written text.
- A project gives the children a reason for writing and drawing.
- File folder projects are ideal for multi-level learning.