What does Road to Recovery from Parkinsons Disease Reveal?
- The diet connection - People who are meticulous about their diet eat live foods. Their body becomes stronger and their immune system is enhanced because they eat food their bodies love to digest.
- The Power Connection - People who recover Parkinsons take responsibility for identifying options that help to reverse their symptoms. They take action to balance their hormones. They get better.
- The toxin connection - There is no question about it. Toxins cause the symptoms of Parkinson's. Eliminate toxins.
- The exercise connection - People who exercise feel better. We don't need any more studies to "prove" excercise provides ongoing relief Parkinson's symptoms.
- The trauma connection - Trauma has a profound impact on Parkinson's symptoms. Release the trauma. Find relief from symptoms.
- The family connection - Some people with Parkinsons take on a dynamic in their family that began at a time far away and long ago. Identify the dynamic and the engine that drives the illness is sent to the salvage yard.
- The Trauma-Toxin connection - Have you done all the detox programs prescribed by your doctor but still see no relief in symptoms? A traumatized body retain toxins no matter how many detoxes you do.
- The thought form connection - When we think negative thoughts, we manifest negative outcomes. Hold positive thoughts.
- The Creativity Connection - Symptoms of Parkinsons slow most people down. Know what that means? Their creativity sores. They slow down enough to find their passion and true purpose.
Many people believe that symptoms of Parkinsons are caused by a deficiency of dopamine. Western medicine is well equipped to give bodies mega doses of dopamine, but the symptoms usually persist over the long term.