Title: The Passion of James
Bible Lessons with PowerPoint to help your group learn from the brother of Jesus.
- Wise living.
- The Power of Prayer
- Taming the Tongue.
- Planning for the Future.
- Living for God.
- Facing trials and temptations.
- Combining faith and works.
This material is different because you get two versions.
The discussion version is filled with questions to keep the class talking about the scripture. The outline version is for those who like to have a clear cut point by point process to follow. You'll probably want to combine the two for maximum impact!
Title: Getting a Grip
13 Bible Lessons with PowerPoint to help your group get a grip on...
Would You Like to Learn How to Talk to God?
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $7.00 or less).
Title: Would You Like to Learn How to Talk to God?
Author: E.M. Bounds
Since the beginning of time people have longed to know how to speak to God, how to pray, and how to have their prayers answered. Perhaps your life is not what you think it should be. Or maybe your problems have begun to overwhelm you. Or could it be that you would just like to be assured that there is Someone out there who really cares?
We would like to offer you some of the greatest resources on prayer that have ever been written. Would you like to discover from the masters of prayer? If so, you've come to the right place!
E.M. Bounds is recognized worldwide as one of the greatest prayer warriors who has ever lived. His writings on prayer are some of the best sellers of all time. And now, you can have those writings for your very own so that you can apply his secrets to your own life. Look at the titles you'll receive:
- The Necessity of Prayer
- The Essentials of Prayer
- Power Through Prayer
- The Reality of Prayer
- Purpose in Prayer
- The Weapon of Prayer
- Prayer and Praying Men
All SEVEN EBOOKS are being made available to you to enhance your prayer life. You will never look at prayer the same way again. If you will see and apply the principles in these Classic E-Books on prayer, your life will be changed!
But that's not all! We've got some great BONUSES to add to make this an even more exceptional value:
- Prayer Availeth Much
- PRECIOUS BIBLE
Title: The Man and His Work
Author: Wallace D. Wattles
"Long Lost Lecture by Wallace D. Wattles, Author of "The Science of Getting Rich", Reveals the Shocking Truth About Jesus of Nazareth!"
Here are just a few of the many important things you'll learn in "Jesus: The Man and His Work":
- You'll also learn:
- Why just about anything is more welcome than religion in some churches!
- Why Jesus stressed the fact that he was a man!
- Why Jesus assumed the title - the Son of Man!
- Where the picture of Jesus, that you hold in your mind, really came from!
- Where the doctrine of hell came from!
- What the call of Christ has never been!
- What the apostles really started out to do and what happened instead!
- What the Kingdom of God really is!
- What it really means to love your neighbor as yourself!
- What it means to be a minister of the gospel in the present day to answer the call of Christ!
- What Jesus' real message was to us all!
- What Jesus really meant when he said, "One standeth here greater than the temple"!
- The true call of Christ to you!
- The true Christian attitude - the attitude that Jesus took!
- The three biggest misconceptions about why Jesus was despised!
- The single most important thing you must stand for if you want to stand with God!
- The real secret of abundance - for all!
- The real cause of
Title: Teach the Bible to Change Lives course
Author: Glenn Brooke
"Discover the Simple System Thousands of Pastors, Bible Study leaders, Sunday School Teachers, and Missionaries are Using to Teach the Bible to Change Lives -- and enjoy teaching more than ever!"
Here's just some of what you'll learn:
- Why those canned Bible studies may not be effective for your class, and how to adapt studies for your group to they get precisely what they need.
- Why the best way to present topical studies is the exact opposite of what most teachers do. Your students will get a lot more out of teaching a topical issue the right way.
- What you should do the five days before you teach.
- Two easy ways to motivate your more experienced or knowledgeable students to get excited about studying the basics with others.
- Three things you should do to start class smoothly -- and hook students attention so they are eager to hear the rest of the lesson.
- Three proven ways to excite your students about your next class - excited enough to invite their friends to come and learn!
- The two things you need to understand that will end your fear of teaching - even to really large groups, and even to people who know all about your faults.
- The two essential things you must know before you use study Bibles and computer Bible software. Avoid the traps that are killing the effectiveness of thousands of Bible teachers!
- The three simple strategies to "laser in" on what
Title: Building a House of Worship
Author: John Pape
"Essential reading for every worship leader who wants to experience the presence of God in their worship service"
Here are just some of the amazing methods ,tools, tips & techniques this ebook will teach you
- Use various tools to help teach your congregation new songs.
- Use special techniques to alleviate the "Chinese Water Torture.
- Uncover God's special plan and purpose specifically for you.
- Improve your skill level so that you are better in your ministry.
- Implement different activities in your worship service for a more fuller experience.
- Develop your personal attitude toward worship.
- Create a solid plan for your music ministry.
- Build on a solid foundation that will make your ministry more effective.
- Balance your natural ability with your spiritual gifts.
- Arrange songs in ways that will improve the "flow" in your service.
Building a House of Worship contains an incredible amount of information to help you improve you music ministry. The following is the actual Table of Contents. Take a look at it and see what is covered in this ebook.
Title: The Abomination of Desolation
GET THE UNDERSTANDING YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE !
Eschatology that makes SENSE
It's a fact. The Abomination of Desolation is one of the most mysterious prophecies ever uttered, and some commentators have claimed it cannot be understood...but they were wrong! They could not understand it in past generations because confirming world events had to occur before it could be known.
This ebook identifies the Abomination of Desolation and examines the mysterious numbers used to describe it in Dan 12. From there it is determined when the 1335 day event occurs. MARK YOUR CALENDARS - It's coming up fast!
At times, people become frustrated with too many interpretations of scripture - even to the point of ignoring them. Yet ignoring prophecy is not the proper approach either. Quantitative prophecy is in the Bible to provide evidence that your understanding is correct; it is important, and ignoring this prophecy can be fatal. This is, after all, the famous Abomination of Desolation prophecy, describing the greatest abomination and desolation that ever occurs, and it would be prudent to find out what is abominable about it, and why there is a desolation.
You won't wonder why it is called the Abomination of Desolation after reading this report, and YOU will realize how important this is!
The origins of this are as old as evil itself, and as deceptive as the prince of this world. THAT'S WHY THE BIBLE... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Creative Youth Ideas Christmas Collection
Author: Ken & Josh
Get more than 200 Christmas Ideas and start planning your Youth Christmas Party
Check Out These Exciting Contents
These Christmas games and Ideas can be used, not only for youth groups, but for schools, company meetings, family gatherings, community events, and social clubs, Use them for parties, on company retreats, family get-togethers, School Christmas parties, and more! Whatever the occasion, you'll probably find a Christmas idea in here appropriate to it. Included are Christmas games, get to know you questions, object lessons, teaching ideas and wacky activities from mild to wild! From children to Senior citizens!
- 24 Christmas Icebreakers
- 112 Christmas Games
- 15 Christmas Illustrations and Christmas Stories
- 24 Christmas Devotions and Food for Thought
- 15 Christmas Jokes / Humorous stories
- 11 Christmas Object Lessons / Creative Teaching ideas
- ... and there are even worksheets for some of the more complicated ideas!
You may wonder, why put these Christmas Games, Christmas icebreakers and other Christmas ideas in an Ebook?
This ebook is 360 pages long! If published in the... Click here to read the full description!
50 Christmas Childrens Stories
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $4.95 or less).
Title: 50 Christmas Childrens Stories
Here is the Stories Topics Index:
Ethic, Moral Or Spiritual Value
- Honor Your Mother And Father Daddy The Superhero
- Thou Shalt Not Kill Sharks
- Evangelism The Window In Time
- Lying Hurts Others Bad Imaginary Friend
- Gossip The Rumor With Furry Feet
- Good Friends, Avoiding Bad Influences Fat Wally And The Piggies
- The Humility Of Christ What's The Deal With Bruno?
- Selfishness The Prince Of Thieves
- Envy Horace The Hippo
- The Love Of God The Broken Angel
- Forgiveness Dorothy And The Dolphin
- Peace Willie The Billy Goat
- Christmas Stanley The Snowman
- Blessed Are The Poor Baby Polar Bears
- Hanukah What The Drummer Boy Didn't Know.
- Missions Rubik's Cube
- Finding God's Will For Your Life My Cat Thinks She Is President
- Respect Authority A Raven Named Marvin
- Joy The Happy Pony
- Resisting Temptation Belinda And The Tempest
- Obedience The Three Hobbits
- Spiritual Gifts The Good Talker
- Serving Jesus Misty Mountain
- Patience The Brand New Wizard
- Kindness Chucky The Ducky
- Abraham And His Son. Abe And Zack
- Angels The Angel Child
- Satan's Desire To Hurt Our Relationships With Each Other Screwtape Likes It That Way
- The Faithfulness Of God To His People Nobody Asks The
Ebook Type: PDF
The History of the American Christmas And Its Traditions
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $3.00 or less).
Title: The History of the American Christmas And Its Traditions
"Learn Where All Our Most Cherished Christmas Traditions Originated From. . .
Where The Holiday We Celebrate In America Started At. . .
And, Why Those Answers May Not Be What You Think!"
Dear Christmas Season Lover,
Christmas is a time for celebration all across the United States. Families and friends gather together for a day of festive merry-making.
But, do you know where the holiday we traditionally celebrate on December 25th originated at? Think it all began with the birth of Jesus Christ? Then you had better think again!
Christmas has always been believed to be a historical date when we celebrate the greatest gift bestowed onto mankind. Many people believe that this was the day that Jesus Christ came into the world.
Unfortunately, no one knows the exact birth date of Jesus. There is, however, another reason why we celebrate Christmas in America on this date. And it stems back to before Jesus was even born!
Inside the brand new PDF e-book, "The History of An American Christmas and Its Traditions", you will learn the real reason why Christmas is celebrated on December 25th.
Along with even more history on why we put up a Christmas Tree, the history of Santa Claus, why Candy Canes were invented, why we hang stockings, the real meaning behind mistletoe, and even more to
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (263)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
35 Religion ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $107.85)
just for $19.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc