Title: Amazing Teaching that Changes Lives
Is Your Class AMAZED or AMUSED or CONFUSED?
The crowds were AMAZED at Jesus' teaching. Let your teaching amaze and change lives too!
When Jesus had finished saying these things, the crowds were amazed at his teaching, because he taught as one who had authority, and not as their teachers of the law. ~ Matthew 7:28-29
- Many of us have been amazed by someone's teaching.
- Amazed that the teacher doesn't notice that 72.3% of the class is asleep.
- Amazed that the person would dare stand before a class.
- Amazed that one human being could share so little information during such a long period of time.
In Teaching That Changes Lives you'll get...
- What Not to Do When Teaching
- Traits of a Great Teacher
- The Power of Words
- The Importance of Lifestyle
- The I.Q. Study Method
- Structuring You Points
- Steering Clear of Conventional Wisdumb (That's not misspelled)
- Secrets of Class Participation
- Knowing the Beasts in the Seats
- How to Pray for Wisdom
- How to Impact Your Group
- How to Avoid Proof Texting
- Getting Teens to Live the Lessons
- Five Goals for Every Class
- Discover if You Should Be Teaching
- 8 Powerful Tools from Jesus' Teaching Style
Purpose in Prayer
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $3.00 or less).
Title: Purpose in Prayer
Author: E. M. Bounds
My Creed leads me to think that prayer is efficacious, and surely a day's asking God to overrule all events for good is not lost. Still there is a great feeling that when a man is praying he's doing nothing, and this feeling makes us give undue importance to work, sometimes even to the hurrying over or even to the neglect of prayer.
Do not we rest in our day too much on the arm of flesh? Cannot the same wonders be done now as of old? Do not the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth still to show Himself strong on behalf of those who put their trust in Him? Oh that God would give me more practical faith in Him! Where is now the Lord God of Elijah? He is waiting for Elijah to call on Him.
- James Gilmour of Mongolia
The more praying there is in the world the better the world will be, the mightier the forces against evil everywhere. Prayer, in one phase of its operation, is a disinfectant and a preventive. It purifies the air; it destroys the contagion of evil. Prayer is no fitful, shortlived thing. It is no voice crying unheard and unheeded in the silence. It is a voice which goes into God's ear, and it lives as long as God's ear is open to holy pleas, as long as God's heart is alive to holy things.
God shapes the world by prayer. Prayers are deathless. The lips that uttered them may be closed in death, the heart that felt them may have ceased to beat, but the prayers live before God, and... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Masonic Secrets Revealed
Why Was The Man Who Revealed These Masonic Secrets Murdered?
"I do most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear...
- To have my throat cut across...
- My tongue torn out by the roots...
- And my body buried in the rough sands of the sea at low water mark, where the tide ebbs and flows in twenty-four hours...
...should I ever knowingly or willingly violate this my solemn oath or obligation as an Entered Apprentice Mason. So help me God."
The above is an excerpt of the oath sworn by Masons to never reveal any of the Masonic secrets. Perhaps this is why our source for the information in this ebook was murdered after his notes were published.
This is your chance to find answers to many questions about the Masons...
- What ancient rituals take place within the "lodge"?
- Is this secret "brotherhood" really a religion?
- Is it a cult?
- Is it a Christian organization or is it opposed to Christianity?
YOU be the judge as you read the actual words of Masonic ceremonies and oaths...
and duties of the all the degrees conferred in the Royal Arch Chapter and Grand Encampment of Knights Templars...
- Princes of Jerusalem
- Knights of the Red Cross
- Knights of the Holy
Ebook Type: PDF
How To Take The Stress Out Of Christmas!
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $9.95 or less).
Title: How To Take The Stress Out Of Christmas!
A fun look at how you can discover...
"How To Take The Stress Out Of Christmas!"
"Don't Let The Stress and Worry Ruin Your Christmas, Help Is At Hand To Help You Relax and Have Fun Over The Holidays!"
Are you freaking out because Christmas is coming and you have not done half the things that you wanted to do? Do you envision, each year, a picture perfect Christmas holiday that never lives up to your expectations? Do you find yourself running around at the last minute buying gifts that you forgot? Are you credit cards crying out "please, no more?"
Those were my Christmas Pasts
I feel you pain. Because I lived a stress filled Christmas season for most of my adult life. I wanted to do everything, bake everything, buy everything, decorate everything and have a picture perfect Christmas dinner - just like on TV. And nothing ever lived up to what I expected.
I was stressed. My credit cards were stressed. And when it was over, it hardly seemed worth it. I began to get to the point where I was dreading Christmas, a holiday that is supposed to bring "good cheer" and celebrate family. A holiday that I had only fond memories of as a child. But it soon became a stressful time. Until it hit me. That having a stressed out Christmas takes the joy out of the
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: 7 Can't Miss Devotionals
Dear Youth Worker,
Devotionals! Quick but powerful Bible studies that pack a spiritual punch. In this Youth Ministry Resource Factory goodie package, you get...
7 Can't Miss Devotionals
One of your seventh graders could pull these off, but don;t let that fool ya. These devos pack simple spiritual truths, while targeting seven topics for teens.
- Tuning Up with the Spirit: This devo shows the difference between life with and without the Spirit.
- Super Bowl Champs (you can change this for any sporting event): How and why every teen has a specific place in the kingdom.
- Pooper Looker
- Now You See It, Now You Don't: How Christ's blood washes away our sins.
- Hot Dog Devo: Helping teens see the Word creatively.
- All Things Together
- "I'm so Mad I Could...": How our anger hurts more than just us.
How to Become a Devo Pro
It's always great to be able to reach for a book of devotionals. But you can create the best devotionals for your group on your own. How to Become a Devo Pro shows you how to put together great devos from start to finish.
- Use a simple outlining formula to keep you focused and in no need of notes.
- Send teens out on a mission to become transformed, not just informed.
- Select the right props and visuals to support and not distract.
- Get purposed, and hammer
Title: The Passion of James
Bible Lessons with PowerPoint to help your group learn from the brother of Jesus.
- Wise living.
- The Power of Prayer
- Taming the Tongue.
- Planning for the Future.
- Living for God.
- Facing trials and temptations.
- Combining faith and works.
This material is different because you get two versions.
The discussion version is filled with questions to keep the class talking about the scripture. The outline version is for those who like to have a clear cut point by point process to follow. You'll probably want to combine the two for maximum impact!
Title: Getting a Grip
13 Bible Lessons with PowerPoint to help your group get a grip on...
Would You Like to Learn How to Talk to God?
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $7.00 or less).
Title: Would You Like to Learn How to Talk to God?
Author: E.M. Bounds
Since the beginning of time people have longed to know how to speak to God, how to pray, and how to have their prayers answered. Perhaps your life is not what you think it should be. Or maybe your problems have begun to overwhelm you. Or could it be that you would just like to be assured that there is Someone out there who really cares?
We would like to offer you some of the greatest resources on prayer that have ever been written. Would you like to discover from the masters of prayer? If so, you've come to the right place!
E.M. Bounds is recognized worldwide as one of the greatest prayer warriors who has ever lived. His writings on prayer are some of the best sellers of all time. And now, you can have those writings for your very own so that you can apply his secrets to your own life. Look at the titles you'll receive:
- The Necessity of Prayer
- The Essentials of Prayer
- Power Through Prayer
- The Reality of Prayer
- Purpose in Prayer
- The Weapon of Prayer
- Prayer and Praying Men
All SEVEN EBOOKS are being made available to you to enhance your prayer life. You will never look at prayer the same way again. If you will see and apply the principles in these Classic E-Books on prayer, your life will be changed!
But that's not all! We've got some great BONUSES to add to make this an even more exceptional value:
- Prayer Availeth Much
- PRECIOUS BIBLE
Title: The Man and His Work
Author: Wallace D. Wattles
"Long Lost Lecture by Wallace D. Wattles, Author of "The Science of Getting Rich", Reveals the Shocking Truth About Jesus of Nazareth!"
Here are just a few of the many important things you'll learn in "Jesus: The Man and His Work":
- You'll also learn:
- Why just about anything is more welcome than religion in some churches!
- Why Jesus stressed the fact that he was a man!
- Why Jesus assumed the title - the Son of Man!
- Where the picture of Jesus, that you hold in your mind, really came from!
- Where the doctrine of hell came from!
- What the call of Christ has never been!
- What the apostles really started out to do and what happened instead!
- What the Kingdom of God really is!
- What it really means to love your neighbor as yourself!
- What it means to be a minister of the gospel in the present day to answer the call of Christ!
- What Jesus' real message was to us all!
- What Jesus really meant when he said, "One standeth here greater than the temple"!
- The true call of Christ to you!
- The true Christian attitude - the attitude that Jesus took!
- The three biggest misconceptions about why Jesus was despised!
- The single most important thing you must stand for if you want to stand with God!
- The real secret of abundance - for all!
- The real cause of
Title: Teach the Bible to Change Lives course
Author: Glenn Brooke
"Discover the Simple System Thousands of Pastors, Bible Study leaders, Sunday School Teachers, and Missionaries are Using to Teach the Bible to Change Lives -- and enjoy teaching more than ever!"
Here's just some of what you'll learn:
- Why those canned Bible studies may not be effective for your class, and how to adapt studies for your group to they get precisely what they need.
- Why the best way to present topical studies is the exact opposite of what most teachers do. Your students will get a lot more out of teaching a topical issue the right way.
- What you should do the five days before you teach.
- Two easy ways to motivate your more experienced or knowledgeable students to get excited about studying the basics with others.
- Three things you should do to start class smoothly -- and hook students attention so they are eager to hear the rest of the lesson.
- Three proven ways to excite your students about your next class - excited enough to invite their friends to come and learn!
- The two things you need to understand that will end your fear of teaching - even to really large groups, and even to people who know all about your faults.
- The two essential things you must know before you use study Bibles and computer Bible software. Avoid the traps that are killing the effectiveness of thousands of Bible teachers!
- The three simple strategies to "laser in" on what
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (116)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (182)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (234)
Young Adult (44)
35 Religion ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $107.85)
just for $19.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc