Recipes from an Aztec Garden
A Collection of Classic and Traditional Recipes from Mexico!
- Do you want to cook healthy and delicious meals? Try out our recipes with amaranth, chia, and nopales!
- Do you want to cook authentic and delicious Mexican foods in your own home? Then this is the cookbook for you!
- Do you want more that just recipes? Each recipe from our cookbook contains an essay about the origins of the dish, plus fascinating insights into the diverse cultures and regions of Mexico!
- Do you want a recipe ebook with classic Mexican recipes like Enchiladas Verdes, Chiles en Nogada and Mole Poblano? Recipes from an Aztec Garden has them all!
- Do you want recipes that are exciting and unique? In addition to the most popular Mexican recipes out there, Recipes from an Aztec Garden has many recipes that you won't find in any other recipe book! Click here for a list of all the recipes you'll find in this ebook.
- Do you want to learn the secrets of authentic Mexican cooking? Our cookbook represents years of research and interviews with a diverse number of cooks throughout Mexico!
What Our Recipe Book Offers:
- Unique recipes: You won't find recipes for dishes like Jitomates con Esquites (Tomatoes with Herbs and Corn) or Leche Morada (Rice and Sweet Potato Desert) in any other cookbook.
- Track down hard to find ingredients: In our ebook, we have included a list of unusual ingredients such as epazote and piloncillo and where you can find them. Don't waste time searching for these ingredients when we have done the work for you!
- Learn about healthy foods like nopales, chia and amaranth. The ancient peoples of Mexico enjoyed many health benefits by consuming these traditional foods. We have included numerous recipes using these healthy ingredients.
- Increase your knowledge of Mexican culture and cuisine: Expand your understanding of Mexican cuisine with our expert cooking tips and Mexican culture trivia.
- Great travel tips: In addition to fantastic recipes, this ebook includes lots of travel tips for your next visit to Mexico. For example, find out the best spot in Mexico to try traditional dishes like Pozole Verde and Quesadillas de Nopales.
- Secrets from Mexican cooking revealed: Learn secrets from a traditional Mexican kitchen, including how to cook unusual foods such as Chocolate Perfumado (hot chocolate with flower essences) and Romeritos. Impress your friends (and spouse!) with these unique recipes!
Special Features of Our Recipe Book
- Our recipe ebook is more than just a book. An ebook, like a website, allows you to use the full potential of the Internet as you read. Our ebook contains links to important sources of information, such as articles by respected universities about Mexican culture, unusual herbs, etc.
- You can be enjoying your ebook in minutes. Our ebook is approximately 5 megabytes in size, which can be downloaded in about 5-10 minutes on most computers.
- Ebooks are practical and portable. You can store and read your ebook in your laptop or in an OS hand held device. Once you own the ebook, you can also store it in your email provider's briefcase for future reference when traveling.
- Ebooks save paper, trees, and space in your library. You can store hundreds of ebooks in your "virtual" library on your computer and print out only the pages you want to refer to when you're not using your computer.
- Purchasing our ebook on-line will save you money in shipping costs. With an ebook, there is nothing to ship!