Discover Why Your Mindset and Your Body Must Be Healthy FIRST If You Want To Lose Weight And Keep It Off Forever!
It's time to throw away everything you've ever been told about dieting and exercise and learn what it really takes to win the weight loss battle once and for all.
Rebound Free Weight Loss explains in simple language and simple steps how to:
- Get Educated
- Re-frame Your Mind
- Take Action
- And Complete YOUR OWN Transformation
It's like having a life coach, dietician, and personal trainer at your beck-and-call 24-hours-a-day!
When you download Rebound Free Weight Loss, you will find out:
- The consequences of yo-yo dieting.
It's easy to understand the concept of yo-yo dieting. You lose weight, and gain it back. Lose weight. Gain weight. Lose weight. Gain weight. With yo-yo dieting, your weight moves down and up, just like a yo-yo. That's bad enough, but I'll show you how it gets worse.
- Why low calorie diets are your biggest fat loss nightmare.
You think 1,400 calories is good, so 1,000 calories must be better, right? Except it is NOT. A nutritional deficiency is the first of many problems that can develop when you consume too few calories. I'll describe several others you may not even know about.
- The trouble with toxins.
Our world is full of toxins that seep into your body in ways you may not realize, and new research suggests a connection between toxicity levels and excess weight. I'll explain several ways to rid your body of these toxins. (One way clean eating; something that's going to help you lose weight and keep it off for good!)
- The role fat burning/fat storing hormones and exercise play in helping you achieve weight loss/weight maintenance goals.
To lose weight and keep it off, you've got to keep your hormones under control and stick to an exercise routine. I'll help you devise a workout program that improves lean muscle mass and keeps hormones and appetite under control.
- How to determine the right amount of daily calories you need to consume to safely reach your weight loss goals.
I'll explain the three components that determine your optimum caloric intake and teach you how to calculate these components for weight loss and weigh maintenance.
- How to deal with setbacks.
We're all human, and life will occasionally get in the way of our progress. I'll show you the right way to deal with setbacks so you can get back on track without hindering your weight loss/weight maintenance efforts.
- How to fix super-easy, protein-packed meals and snacks in minutes.
Eating right really does taste good when you prepare the 25+ breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack recipes I've included in this book.
You will have instant access to tips on getting in the right frame of mind, fat burning workout plans, healthier eating options and more.
- What it means to "eat clean".
- Techniques for getting and staying motivated.
- Recipes for protein packed, delicious-tasting meals and snacks.
- Lessons on how to calculate BMR, TEF and activity level to pinpoint an appropriate caloric intake.
- The difference between good carbs and simple carbs.
- Information about the reasons why excess cardio burns lean muscle, not fat.
- Reasons why calories matter (they really do!).
- Tips on feeding your body right to avoid energy lows and muscle mass loss.
- The role the right type of exercise plays in weight loss and maintenance.
- A discussion about sleep and why successful weight loss requires an adequate amount.
- An explanation about the way stress impacts your results.
- 10-, 20- and 30-minute strength training routines that create curves not bulk.
- An overview of how crash dieting affects hormone balance.
- Information about the supplements that aid weight loss and why they are effective.
- The surprising benefit of journaling.
- Why slow and steady wins the fat loss race nine out of ten times.
- A way to determine whether you're driven by intrinsic or extrinsic rewards.
- The possible link between toxins in our bodies and excess weight.
- Tips for handling setbacks so you can stop beating yourself up and get back on track.