Finally, a practical, healthy weight loss program for busy people
Advantages of the Real Food for Real Loss Program:
- Easily get rid of your mommy tummy and jiggly bits
- All natural diet eating plan
- You will discover what real foods are fat burning foods
- You will learn all the healthy recipes for weight loss
- You will be shown exactly what and how to eat to lose weight
- Discover short cuts for quick fat loss by eating the right types of food
- Learn to read those deceiving food labels
Too busy to spend hours in the kitchen or gym? Good news – you don’t have to. Finally, there is a practical and realistic fat loss eating plan that will slide into your busy life with ease
What makes the Real Food For Real Fat Loss easy eating plan unique and right for you is that you’ll get:
- Two weekly shopping lists. The first week is a bigger list where you purchase all the ingredients for week one, plus any other non-perishable foods for both weeks. This way you save time shopping the next week and you often have the necessary ingredients on hand in case you want to switch meals.
- A fast and family-friendly menu. With how-to videos and easily printed recipes you don’t even have to think about what to cook because you get shown exactly what to make and when. The menu plan includes seven breakfast suggestions, fourteen lunch and fourteen dinner suggestions which can be prepared and on the table in less than twenty minutes.
- Use common ingredients. All of the ingredients can be found at your local supermarket. You won’t find yourself wasting time searching for a mysterious spice or exotic vegetable.
- Snack list. You’ll get a list of fourteen sweet and savory healthy weight loss snacks to ensure you keep your metabolism burning and avoid feeling hungry at all times.
- Photos of the suggested brands to assist you in finding them. I will supply you with pictures and since some brands may only be available in the USA and Canada, you’ll also get a “How to Read Food Labels” section which will assist you in choosing the best option in your country.
- Leftover suggestions. There are days where the recipes allow for leftovers for lunch the following day – saving you time, money and temptation from the snack machine.