If You Are Serious About Radiant Heating Then This Is The Single Most Important eBook You Are Going to Read.
Discover 7 Guide Lines for a Successful Radiant Heat Installation 6 Proven Reports you must have before you start installing any kind of Radiant Heat.
My friend, you NEED this information if you do not, for example, know:
- Which is better for YOUR home, hydronic radiant heat, or electric radiant heat - and WHY.
- What kind of carpet pad you need to get, and one kind that will block the heat and cause your family to freeze.
- Everything you need to check along the way to ensure your installation is done properly.
- What to look for as the tubing is installed - if it's not done right, you'll be hearing all kinds of noises driving you crazy.
- How to install radiant heat on an existing slab without breaking the bank.
This wonderfully written ebook leaves
no stone unturned.
It's chock-full with every morsel of information I know, based on my having:
- Been in the construction and solar energy business for over a decade, owning successful companies in Oregon and Idaho.
- Installed radiant heat systems in over a dozen half million-dollar homes.
- Installed radiant heating in numerous older homes. And as you might imagine, this can be trickier than installing a system from scratch in new construction.
- Consulted with a developer for a multi-million dollar cul-de-sac with floor heating and solar heating systems.
Get this definitive radiant heating resource now and you, too, will benefit from the hard-to-find information it contains!
Every chapter's an eye-opener, allowing you to discover:
- The Phenomenal Benefits of Radiant Heating
Eleven benefits of radiant heating. Lower your heating costs while keeping your family warm all winter long.
- How to Avoid Contractor and Sub-Contractor Disputes
Twenty-three questions to ask your contractor before you sign on the bottom line.
- Powerful Radiant Heating Concepts
Three eye-opening ways that radiant heat is transferred. Which one is best for your home?
- Revealing Thermal Mass Options
Leaving out this one step could cost you thousands. With these fourteen tried and true tips along with five different methods to cure your thermal mass, you are assured of a successful install.
- Secrets of using Aluminum Explained
28 tips that will determine success or failure of your radiant heating project
- Successful Staple-Up Applications
Nine proven installations tips that guarantee your radiant heating is properly installed.
- Uncover Powerful Radiant Barrier Uses
Leaving out any one of these eight steps could cause the warm air to be sucked right out of your home.
- Revealing Floor Covering Secrets
Over twenty-one valuable tips you need to know before you install that hardwood floor or carpet to prevent disaster.
- Designing your Radiant Heat System Secrets
If your radiant heat designer won't give you any one of these six reports, find another radiant heat designer before your project goes bad.
- Successful Control Rooms
Getting all eight of these components installed properly will assure you a trouble-free system for years to come.