Its taken me 9 months to Put this Veterans Law Guidebook together.
- I talked to hundreds of Veterans about their Sleep Apnea Claims.
- I talked to several doctors and Sleep Specialists about Sleep Apnea
- I read countless BVA and Veterans Court Decisions
- I compiled all of that information into ONE VA Sleep Apnea Guidebook.
- I reviewed every sleep apnea claim my Firm had in the last 7 years.
Here's What I Will Teach You about VA Sleep Apnea Claims:
- The 3 different types of Sleep Apnea - and what conditions and situations cause it
- What Sleep Apnea is, and why so many Veterans are being diagnosed with Sleep Apnea
- How to Prove Sleep Apnea Claims using my "4 Pillars Method"
- Common Veteran Errors in Veterans VA Sleep Apnea Appeals and Claims
- What Lay and Medical Evidence to get in a VA Sleep Apnea Claim or Appeal
- How to Put it All Together - the 5 Most Common Sleep Apnea Service-Connection Scenarios.
Much, much more!
This Veterans Law Guidebook is over 165 pages of information designed to teach you how to better understand how the VA and the BVA view Sleep Apnea service connection claims.