Selling Your Crafts Is Easier Than You Could Ever Imagine!
Provided by a published designer with over 15 years experience!
You Will Quickly Learn How To
- Self-Publish your own designs affordably using your home computer
- Replace slow selling items with items that are more suitable to a particular stores location, to help increase your sales
- Stand back and let your products sell themselves
- Properly submit your designs to editors so that you won't get extremely embarrassed as I did when I submitted my first design to a national publication
- Protect your copyrights on projects that you've designed
- Follow a simple 12 step system to not only sell your designs successfully, but also to properly research and test to make sure that your designs will sell before you invest too much time and materials in designing your projects
- Sell your products even if you have no inventory pre-made
- Properly contact magazine editors, to increase you chances of having your designs accepted for publication
- Approach storeowners and convince most of them to sell your products for you
- Protect yourself by providing the proper type of agreement for consignment sales
- Protect yourself from paying hidden fees that some business owners may try to charge you, for something that they shouldn't charge you for at all
- Create a simple swap file that will save you an extreme amount of time when you start submitting your designs for publication
- Determine why sales could be slow in a particular store by just looking at yards