Discover How to Stop Procrastinating *Permanently* in Just 21 Days or Less and Finally Become the Productive Person You've Always Wanted To Be!
- Literally Change Your Life! I know that's a bold statement but I say it with confidence. Learning how to set goals and achieve them will literally make you a totally new person in a very short period of time.
- Peel Away the Layers of Your Bad Habit to Obliterate it Once and For All! Let me be clear: Procrastination is a bad habit. Just like smoking, biting your nails, eating junk food, or anything else. Procrastinators are made, not born. And the habit can be broken just like any other.
- Uncover The Reasons why you are a Procrastinator... Most people procrastinate for one or two simple reasons. Knowing what's causing you to procrastinate is the important first step to solving the problem.
- Walk You Through The Steps required to change your destructive bad habits with new productive, healthy ones! This isn't just "theory" - these are specific To Do's.
- Overcome Crippling Self-Doubt. Learn how to stomp the destructive thought processes that have always sabotaged your success.
- Make Stress a Thing of the Past by never allowing your responsibilities to dominate your mind and tie you up in a knot of worries or fears.
Here's What You'll Get...
- A Complete Understanding of Procrastination
- Why will-power is not what you need to succeed.
- Understand the causes, the different types, how the habit is formed and more.
- Why you fail and why the cycle repeats itself.
- You'll even learn that some procrastination is even good.
- Learn why mistakes are critical and necessary.
- How to Change Your Thinking and Your Actions
- Understand how to free yourself from destructive thought processes.
- The single most critical step required to achieve any goal!
- How to crash through the barrier between where you are now and where you want to be.
- Discover what "goals" are all about. Most people think they have goals but what they really have are dreams. Understand the difference between the two.
- How to reward yourself properly to celebrate your personal successes.
- How to Make the changes Stick!
- How to make your improvements permanent.
- Don't let your momentum slip away..
- How to keep getting better.