Study this guide and in less than 24 Hours you’ll learn how to:
- Answer 10 trick questions designed to weed out unprepared job candidates.
- Answer the 25 most commonly asked interview questions.
- Develop a formula for answering any question thrown at you.
- Stand out from the competition and position yourself as the BEST candidate for the job.
- Take charge of the interview, lie with a straight face, and ask great questions.
- Tell interviewers exactly what they want to hear – so you get hired!
Here Are Some Examples of QUESTIONS INTERVIEWERS WILL ASK YOU:
- What would your old boss say about you?
- Why are you currently looking for a new opportunity?
- Describe a time when you’ve had to use your presentation skills to influence someone's opinion.
- Tell me about a time when you’ve used persuasion to convince someone to see things your way.
- Tell me about a time when you’ve had to go above and beyond the call of duty in order to get a job done.
- How do you deal with conflict? Give me an example.
- What’s your leadership style?
- Tell me about a time when you’ve made a customer really happy. What was his or her name?
- What’s your greatest strength?
- Tell me about a time when you’ve failed?
- How do you motivate others?
- How do you stay organized?
A Formula for Answering Each of These Questions and More is Provided in this Guide. You’ll Have the Perfect Answer to Each question!
Each of the 25 questions posed in this guide ends with a discussion of the best strategy for formulating your answers in order to achieve maximum effect. (Don’t waste your time with the 167 interview question nonsense.)