Powerful Ways to Sharpen Your Memory Ebook
Title: Powerful Ways to Sharpen Your Memory
Fact: Memory is like a muscle - the more it is used, the better it gets; and the more it is neglected, the worse it gets.
"How to Easily Remember Names, Faces, Numbers, Events, and Almost Any Information - Using Simple yet Powerful Techniques Even a 12-Year Old Can Apply!"
Let me ask you a few questions.
- Do you find it difficult to recognize someone you've been acquainted to earlier?
- Have you ever experienced forgetting the next few lines to utter in an important speech?
- Do you always have to look for your friend's phone number in your address book before dialing his number?
- Do you have a hard time passing the exams because you just can't seem to recall the lessons you've studied?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions, then your memory needs some work. Some might say, "So I have a bad memory. No big deal."
What some might not know is that unless affected by injury or illness...
"No One is Born with a Bad Memory. It Just Needs to Be Sharpened to Improve Its Efficiency"
Contrary to the belief of many people that sharpening your memory takes a lot of time and effort, you don't have to be a genius to quickly know, understand, and recall what you have read or learned.
Can you imagine what your life would be like if you have a sharp memory? You can achieve the following:
- Build good relationships by recalling people's names, faces, and interests..
- Get higher grades by studying more efficiently.
- Enhance your career by recalling facts and numbers effortlessly
- Save lots of time by never having to find lost objects.
- Never get lost on the road again.
- Impress your friends with your super memory and be the life of the party.
It doesn't matter whether you're 92 years old or just 12, anyone is capable of memorizing and recalling virtually any information possible. However, you must have the proper lifestyle, attitude, habits, and methods to possess a super memory.
Fortunately, an interesting book was written to achieve that purpose.
Powerful Ways to Sharpen Your Memory will teach you practical and creative strategies to refine and sharpen your wonderful memory.
It will reveal to you effective techniques on how to maintain your brain in tip-top condition, how to overcome forgetfulness, and how to easily retain data in your mind for immediate retrieval anytime you desire.
Best of all, many of the methods are simple, practical, and fun to learn!
If you want your mind to memorize numbers, facts, and other information like nothing you've ever seen before, then this book is for you.
Take a look at some of the information you'll find inside:
- Foods that allow your brain to operate at its peak performance.
- Why being smart is not necessary to have a good memory.
- What you should do to improve creativity.
- What a group of researchers did to improve the memory of elderly people suffering from dementia.
- The 3 types of memory.
- 2 requirements before going to sleep in order to remember information better.
- The first thing you should do before memorizing anything.
- Helpful techniques in mood conditioning to boost your mental capacities.
- Common causes of a poor memory.
- How to keep track of all your thoughts.
- Successful strategies to maintain your focus.
- Terrific tips to intensify your motivation.
- Popular techniques of association.
- How your subconscious helps you to remember.
- Valuable methods to enhance your imagination.
- 7 powerful tactics to overcome forgetfulness and absentmindedness.
- Similarities between the mind and a video camera.
- How to utilize your senses to boost your memory.
- 11 extraordinary strategies to help you remember names and faces.
- Why you can better remember a person who owes you some money compared to someone who doesn't.
- How to convert numbers to words.
- Super techniques to remember long strings of numbers.
- How to transform numbers to pictures.
- How to recall an item from a chronological list.
- How to develop a keen sense of direction.
- How to easily remember dates, time, and TV channels.
- How to recall addresses and places with ease.
- How to organize your memory for easy retrieval of information.
- Special tactics to remember occurrences and events.
- 7 principles of memory.
- What the most difficult things to remember are.
- How to remember facts better.
- What things we are most likely to remember.
- How to sucessfully memorize unrelated words.
- How much the capacity of the human mind is in holding information.
And Many More!
"Be a Memory Wonder the Easy Way!"
Why settle for complicated techniques in improving your memory when you can have the practical yet powerful guide?
In this amazing book, you will discover how to hone and sharpen your memory like a saw. You will be able to accomplish amazing feats you never thought possible.
Download Powerful Ways to Sharpen Your Memory Now!
Ebook Type: PDF
|Improve Your Memory & Mind Speed|
Category: Education, Mind
|88 Ways to Read Her Mind…|
Author: Bobby Rio
|10 Ways Fight Off Cancer|
Author: Tony Mase
Category: Christian Books
|101 Ways To Increase Testosterone Naturally|
Author: Ryan Magin
Category: Health, Men
|101 Ways to Boost Motivation|
Category: Self Help
|Reprogram Your Mind for Wealth|
Category: Self Help
|Mind Magic: Psychological Tactics For Relationships Report|
Author: T W Jackson
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (238)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (236)
Young Adult (45)
30 Mind ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $268.25)
just for $25.95
141 Self Help ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $942.60)
just for $33.95
Any 100 ebooks from 2000+ titles Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $29.95
Get full access to 2000+ ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc