Make 300/Week From Your Digital Camera
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $3.00 or less).
Title: Make 300/Week From Your Digital Camera
Do you have a digital camera?
It doens't matter if it's old or new, and it doens't have to be the latest model.
You could pick up a similar one second hand for maybe £20.
But it can still make you £££££
What it does have to do is be able to take pictures and if so, it can make you £300 per week.
This manual shows you how.
This is a digital photograph of my desk (picture not shown here) at home, where I'm based. As you can see it's not a high-tech or custom-built state of the art home office. In fact it's an Ikea 'office in a cupboard'. I'm not the world's tidiest home worker either, but I AM successful. And getting more so every month.
I'm earning a minimum of around ?1000 a month and last month I earned over ?1600 (at the time of writing June 2004). I can't see this decreasing, but most important of all - I can NEVER see myself working for anyone else as long as I live!
It's a well-known fact that you'll never get rich working for someone else. But it's very hard to see this until you are self-employed. When you actually get around to making the move and start working for yourself you will ask yourself, as I do, each and every day, why didn't I do this years ago?
Well put that thought on hold for a while until you've see through this publication. You may just find that you're in a better position to fully... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Make money Taking Local Photos
GENUINE HOME-BASED PHOTOGRAPHY BUSINESS LETS YOU EARN UP TO $200 PER DAY TAKING SIMPLE PHOTOS LIKE THESE IN YOUR LOCAL AREA!
Hello, my name is John Carroll. I am going to introduce you to a genuine home-based photography opportunity that's virtually unknown to most people. I discovered this industry totally by accident several years ago when selling a motor home. I had no idea that this type of industry even existed, much less how huge and in-demand it really was!
If you're visiting my website, it's probably because you've been searching for a fun and profitable way to make money with your digital camera. This is no "get-rich-quick" scheme. However, with a little effort you can enjoy a great full or part-time income taking simple photos and filling out forms to accompany them. This opportunity is real...and I will show you exactly how to get started.
THE PERFECT HOME-BASED PHOTOGRAPHY BUSINESS!
You will be a part of a growing industry that very few people even know exist. It won't cost you hundreds or even thousands of dollars to get started. You probably already possess all of the equipment you will need (transportation, phone or cell phone, computer, internet access and an inexpensive digital camera). There are no experience or educational requirements. Almost anyone with basic computer and digital photography skills can succeed in this new and exciting, home-based photographic opportunity!
FREELANCE... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Wedding Photography Blueprint
Author: Rob Simpson, Marbella
The Wedding Photography Blueprint is the most in-depth digital wedding photography tips ebook on the web that is designed to give anyone the chance to become a successful wedding photographer, regardless of experience or knowledge. These extensive and easy to understand tips will make your learning curve as easy as "painting by numbers".
If you are thinking of becoming a wedding photographer full or part time, or even if you are currently shooting weddings and need a little guidance, this comprehensive and extremely detailed ebook will cover everything you need to know about shooting weddings.
We answer questions such as:
- Where do I start?
- What equipment and software do I really need and why?
- What do I do and how should I act?
- What camera settings do I use outside in the bright sun and indoors in low light?
- Can I really do this?
As well as covering things such as the camera settings, flash photography and low light photography, the chapters inside the Wedding Photography eBook include:
- You and Your Attitude
- The Speeches
- The Reception
- The Morning and the Bride Getting Ready
- The Formals
- The Contract
- The Ceremony
- RAW vs. JPEG
- Post Ceremony
- Photographing: The Jewellery, the Dress and the Bride
Title: Powerful Landscape Photography
Author: Amy Renfrey
How To Take The Most Clear, Breathtaking, Majestic and Powerful Landscape Photos.....
Here it is in "Powerful Landscape Photography" an 81 page ebook that explains how you can finally discover what it takes to get the most professional looking landscape photos you've been dying to take.
You will find out;
- Why you must know what 'real light' and 'how the camera interprets light' is.
- Why beautiful, classy, black and white landscapes are so easy to capture. And how you can enhance the depth and magnificence using these simple techniques.
- What digital zoom is and why you should not use it for landscape photography.
- What about your lake or pond at dusk, with all the beautiful colours reflected in the water? Easy! Follow this technique and you can't go wrong.
- The well kept professional secret of why most landscapes look uninspiring, flat and what you can do to ensure this never, ever happens to you.
- Optical Zoom for landscape? When to use it and when not to. There are specific situations when you do use it and when you don't.
- Learn what makes beautiful silhouettes and how easy it is to create the ultimate silhouetted landscape photo
- Learn the trick to creating beautiful openness using the "Horizon Line Placement" technique.
- Learn the right way to capturing rainbows in your landscape photos. (This technique will make your rainbows look vibrant, clear, intensely
Title: Photography Marketing Magic
Author: James Robert Gratiot
20 Ways to Market Your Photography Business
Look, it doesn't matter if you've been doing photography for 30 years or 30 minutes. This system will teach you valuable secrets like...
- Why the customer is not always right... and the simple solution for dealing with unpleasant clients.
- Two fundamental questions you must answer before you can start making real money as a photographer.
- 10 questions that will help you focus your business like a laser beam... and 3 reasons why not being focused can mean a slow death to your bank account.
- 4 ways to use your photography blog to actively and powerfully build your business... and the 3 places to start if you don't have one yet.
- Three simple but effective ways to get free publicity using just the power of your own words.
- The only 3 things your successful classified ad needs... and the 2 crucial things you must remember when placing your ad.
- One expensive blunder that can deplete your advertising budget in a heartbeat.
- 8 things all successful photography websites have in common.
- 5 questions your "elevator speech" must have that will have clients begging to hire you.
- How to structure an automated e-mail campaign for maximum profit... and how to overcome the 4 hurdles you'll need to overcome to do it.
- 7 creative items to put on the front of your business cards... and the one
Title: Make Money With Your Digital Camera
Author: Terry Gibbs
Would You Like To Make $50, 100 Or Even More Every Week With Your Digital Camera?
A few years ago I bought my first digital camera. My digital camera cost me over 430 dollars. You can get a better quality camera with more features today for under $200. This was the opening of a series of profitable money making ventures for me.
Twelve Ways To Profit With Your Digital Camera.
I'll show you other ways to make even more money with your digital camera. Last year I made over 50,000 dollars using my digital camera. You can do this. It's easy once you know how. I had to learn by doing it. You can learn by reading my ebook.
- Your digital camera is a money making machine.
- You'll learn to create products and sell them over and over again.
- You'll learn how to get paid for taking pictures.
- You'll learn how to get businesses to pay you every month for taking pictures
- You'll learn 12 easy ways to profit with your digital camera.
It doesn't matter what your skill levels are. Whether you just took your digital camera out of the box and haven't read the instructions yet or are a seasoned photographer, these money making methods will work for you.
Digital Cameras for Beginners
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $9.95 or less).
Title: Digital Cameras for Beginners
The Right Camera for Professional Digital Photography
Like its predecessor, the film camera, digital cameras have different models for different purposes. If you are taking pictures for personal use, you can use a basic digital camera but for professional
photography, you need something more sophisticated with higher megapixels and more memory. It is imperative you choose a professional capacity digital camera if you are going to be doing professional digital photography. Although as a beginner you may not see the importance of having a different camera for professional and personal use, it is imperative. Although you could use your professional camera for personal use as well, you do not want to cause it to wear out sooner than necessary.
Another thing with professional photography is you will have features that you may not use in personal use cameras such as more capacity for videos and longer battery life. You may also find a larger camera that you can place on a tripod much like the 35mm that used to be in use for professional photography. You have to make sure your professional digital camera can handle the types of shots you take. You might need something different if your specialty is portraits instead of outdoor or indoor scenes. Portraits must be more precise and have more clarity, so you have to keep that in mind when you choose a camera for professional use. If you enjoy shooting outdoor scenes, you may be
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Income From Photography
Author: Roy Barker
"How to Easily Start Up Your Own Profitable Photography Business From Home, Just Like I Did - And Make $720 in Just 3 hours per week Part Time!"
Making a good income from a photography business start-up may seem daunting initially. However, setting up a profitable photography business is quite simple. If you're truly looking to start your own photography business, then this is going to be the most exciting letter you've ever read.
This is what you'll receive below
- Digital vs. Traditional Photography
Pros and Cons
Getting quality prints from digital cameras
- How to Get Started
Moneymaking potential in photography
Finding full and part-time work
Selling & Marketing your photos
- Creating a portfolio
Copyrighting Your Photographs
Markets for your photographs
Selling Your Photos
Finding new customers
Keeping Your Customers
- How much to charge
Tax answers for out-of-state clients
Paying income taxes
Selling stock photographs
Advertising your services
Photography Printing as a Business Opportunity
- Some Technical Considerations
Taking action pictures
Correct Usage of Flash
Digital Photography 101
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $12.95 or less).
Title: Digital Photography 101
Author: Liz Tomey
Who Else Wants to Discover More About the Wonderful World of Digital Photography?
Digital photography has revolutionized the way we document and share our lives. Everyone can benefit from learning more about digital photography. Whether you are a photo expert, a novice, or are trying to seek out an invigorating new hobby, you simply cannot miss out on this "digital wave."
The grainy Polaroids and snapshots that our parents used to record our first steps are a thing of the past. Now anyone can take amazingly crisp, sharp and beautiful photographs to document all of life's most important moments.
Making the jump from sub-par, out-of-focus pictures to breathtaking images doesn't require investment in high-end 35mm equipment. One does not need to be a professional with tens of thousands of dollars invested in gear and accessories. The future of photography has finally arrived and film has been completely removed from the equation. Digital photography has arrived.
Maybe you have wisely jumped on the digital photography bandwagon already and are thirsting for more information on how to turn your already-superior photos into something more memorable.
Perhaps you have been waiting to join the digital crowd, unsure of what equipment will meet your needs and whether or not you have the technological savvy to
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Science of Great Landscape Photography
Author: Ansel Adams
Learn How To Take Great Landscape Photographs With Any Camera And A Few Basic Accessories!
"Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment."
Here's what you'll learn in this eBook:
- The importance of filters for your camera and the best ones to use
- The best times to take landscape photos
- The basics of photography and why they're so important
- How and when to use Graduated, Polarizing, Neutral Density and UltraViolet filters
- How ISO Speed, Aperture, Shutter Speed, Focal Length and Depth of Field inter-relate
- Find out what lansdscape photography is all about
- A technique called Hyperfocal Focusing for maximising your photos
But that's just basic stuff. With just that information, you'll be able to take some stunning landscape photos. But the ebook covers some more advanced topics that will help you make the most of the photographs you do take.
- Tips especially for those using digital cameras
- Tips especially for those travelling or going on vacation
- Reasons why you should go digital if you're still using film
- Learn how to photograph the aurora and achieve stunning photos
- Learn about Black & Whilte photography and how to convert color to black &
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (263)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
8 Photography ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $69.75)
just for $14.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc