Look no further!
"This fabulous eBook covers the Secrets Great Photographers use to consistently capture Stunning Photos time after time!"
- Learn how to read your camera's built-in histogram
- Learn 12 ways to improve your composition technique
- Get Started with various "recipes" for photographing all sort of things, applying the knowledge gained above (e.g. waterfalls, birds, the moon)
- Discover how to get sharp photos right from the camera
- Analyze Lighting Conditions, Required Equipment, and Recommended Camera Settings for Landscape, Portrait, Sports, and Wildlife Photography
From the Author...
Part Three of my series looks at composition rules and how to get great photos straight from your camera. You will learn to apply your knowledge from Part Two in various situations to get stunning photographs. You'll focus on capturing the mood of the scene and on evoking emotion from the viewer.
Looking to specialize in a particular type of photography? This ebook covers that, too, by listing tips and tricks for various specialties: landscape photography, night photography, sports photography, and wildlife photography.
This ebook helps you take your technical understanding of how a camera works and apply it to a particular setting at hand, explaining all the while why a particular situation needs those settings.