New medical research helps Parkinson's disease...
"Learn Everything You Need To Know About Diagnosis,Medical Concerns and Treatment, Coping With Your Emotions, Daily Care, Family Life, Caregiving & More"
Here's some of what you're going to uncover:
- 15 Tips for helping you to get a better night's rest and more comfortable sleep. You may want to print these and hang them beside your bed as a reminder.
- What causes the disease and how you can know if you're likely to get it. Find out about an unlikely group with a BAD health habit that almost never gets Parkinson's.
- 11 Speech Therapy techniques you can use to improve your speech clarity and the 5 devices available to help Parkinson's patients communicate better.
- What you should know about getting financial help from your government and other agencies.
- Drugs you should avoid while on Parkinson's medication and those you should definitely tell your pharmacist about if you're using them.
- The two DIFFERENT types of Parkinson's and which is more common of the two.
- A strange temporary "cure" my mother experienced at a social gathering and what you can learn from this incident.
- What you should know about Sinemet and its common side effects. You'll want to discuss this with your doctor if you have these side effects.
- 11 Tips on how you can make your quality of life better. Simply because you have Parkinson's disease doesn't mean your life has ended.
- The skin condition that is commonly associated with Parkinson's and how you can treat this condition.
- Learn how to know if you are getting the most out of your medicine.
- 23 Tips for avoiding or reducing drooling. This is a very common symptom because of the difficulty in swallowing and greater production of saliva by Parkinson's patients.
- The 5 Stages of Parkinson's and how to identify which stage you're at now. It's important that you know this so that you can tell how fast the disease is progressing in YOUR case.
- The role that age plays in getting Parkinson's and what you should know about Early Onset Parkinson's.
- Is it hereditary? Find out what the latest research shows about whether you should be concerned if your parent or close family ancestry had Parkinson's.
- 5 herbs that have been shown to be helpful in Parkinson's patients. You may still want to discuss these with your doctor though.
- Some practical ways to make life easier for someone with Parkinson's as the disease progresses. These are practical tips that any caregiver will find invaluable.
- 18 Tips for making chewing and swallowing of food much easier
- A neat little trick that my mother uses to get rid of toe cramping. This one may make you smile but she swears that it works!
- 8 Techniques you can use in order to prevent "freezing". You'll learn a neat little trick that my mother discovered by accident and that works very effectively.
- The 7 professionals you should include in your treatment plan when dealing with Parkinson's. These all have an important part to play in helping you live a fulfilling life even with Parkinson's.
- What you should know about the foods you should use more of and those you should avoid like the plague. Yes, diet plays a very important role in helping you live life to the maximum.
- What you should know about how fast the disease is likely to progress. It may be less scary than you anticipate.
- Why you should be concerned if you have both Parkinson's and high blood pressure. This is important information that everyone should know.
- 12 Ways to reduce nausea, a common side effect of many Parkinson's Disease drugs. You'll want to keep these valuable tips handy.
- How Parkinson's can affect your life expectancy and whether people die from the disease. It's a lot less scary than you think!
- 18 Helpful tips on maintaining a healthy body weight. This may mean either gaining or losing weight.
- Learn how other physical exercises can help improve general quality of life and strengthen challenged muscles.
- What the latest research shows about the most effective ways to slow the progression of Parkinson's. You'll discover some common nutritional supplements that can help in this area.
- Common things you should avoid to help reduce your tremors.
This 109-page ebook is the sum total of sixteen years of experience and research in living a life with Parkinson's Disease. It's chock-full of vital facts, helpful hints and critical information... all in one easy to read book.