Do you want loads of energy, to lose weight, sleep well, have smooth, clear and younger looking skin, increased brain function, reduced risk of cancer and heart disease, lean and mean muscles and to be super healthy?
With over 200 practical and easily to follow recipes in this book you will be able to achieve many of these wonderful benefits of following the paleo diet.
The Paleo diet is not a fad diet that promises instant weight loss or a flat stomach, the Paleo diet is a way of life, mimicking what our ancestors ate over 12,000 years ago.
So what can I eat on the Paleo diet?
- Meat - This includes beef, chicken, pork and lamb. The leaner, the better!
- Fruit - Fruit has long been recognized as a major source of vitamins and minerals and reduces the risk of some chronic diseases.
- Eggs - The ultimate convenience food, eggs are powerhouses of nutrition, packed with protein and a range of 18 vitamins and minerals.
- Vegetables - Eating a diet rich in foods containing fiber, as contained in some vegetables, may reduce the risk of heart disease, obesity, and type 2 diabetes.
- Seafood - Fish and Shellfish are probably the most Paleo friendly and are loaded with healthy Omega-3.
- Healthy Fats and Oils - Fat is an important part of any healthy diet, the RIGHT fat that is!
- Spices - Certain spices have the ability to lower bad cholesterol thus improving heart function and others have shown signs of anti-cancer potential.
- Nuts - Nuts contain lots of protein and are loaded with the GOOD fats, they are great for snacking on.
- Seeds - Seeds may be small in size, but they’re packed with nutrients like protein, fibre, iron, vitamins and omega-3 fatty acids
- Herbs - Not only do herbs boost the flavor of your food but are also super-healthy.