If you're among the thousands of program directors and air personalities who have purchased PERSONALITY RADIO, VOLUME ONE, you probably don't need a big sales pitch here.
The dangerous air personality is the one the listener is afraid not to listen to. This ebook will transform the talented jock into a lethal programming weapon!
Tons of actionable tips on topics including:
- What's Wrong With This Résumé?
- Trashing The Competition
- Tools For Night Jocks
- The Oldies Jock's Secret Weapon
- The Letterman Glut
- The "Sidechick" Syndrome
- Strategies For The On-Air Program Director
- Sparking Creativity
- Sample Radio Character
- Request Line Hang-Ups
- Radio Comedy
- Promoting Yourself In The Trades (including an exclusive, inside look at how to get trade publications to write about you)
- Phone Calls - What Is Legal?
- PDs: Setting Specific Goals For Jocks
- Motivating Air Talents To Success
- Morning Drive Success: How To Achieve It, How To Keep It
- Managers: How To Inspire Loyalty & Top Performance From Your Air Staff
- Localization Take-Home Quiz
- Local Publicity Recipe
- Local Newspaper Coverage: It Can Be Done
- Jock To PD: "How'm I Doin'??"
- Interviews with 8 top personalities (including Gary Burbank, Bob Steele and George McFly)
- Handling Complaint Calls On-The-Air
- Five In-Depth Aircheck Critiques
- Ethical Questions: Gifts, Not Bribes
- Disc Jockeys & News People: A Team Effort
- Disc Jockey Clinic
- Creating Traffic Reporter Laughter
- Career Advice
- A Contract Trap
- 17 Steps To Great On-Air Phoners
- A Teasing Primer
- "Candid" Calls
PERSONALITY RADIO, VOLUME TWO: THE DANGEROUS AIR PERSONALITY is a 257-page ebook (PDF format), available for immediate download.