Title: Be a Vegetarian Activist
Be a Vegetarian Activist
You don't know it yet but, at the end of this bonus you'll know everything about Shopping as a Vegetarian Activist, Being a Pet activist, Entertainment activist, Kitchen activist and many more...
Here's a short list of what this amazing bonus contains:
- Spread the word about the benefits of vegetarianism - stacks of vegetarian and animal rights quotes to choose from, to use on your email signatures and in promotional material
- Learn how you can be a vegetarian activist in your everyday life - with your fork, with your wallet, at work, at school, at home, in front of your computer.
- Find out what organisations are working to save animals, stop animal testing, ensure our food is safe, and reduce meat consumption and animal slaughter
- Discover how you can help organisations working in animal rights, anti-vivisection, food rights, animal welfare, vegetarianism and more.
Title: Darkest Days - How To Survive An EMP Attack To The Grid
Author: Alec Deacon
What Disaster Is So Powerful...
It unleashes a chain of mass pandemics, economic meltdowns and violent food riots... all at the same time?
The answer may shock you... but preparing for this means you're 100% shielded against anything mother nature, God or the evil of man may throw at you.
My name is Alec Deacon and in this shocking presentation I'm going to expose the "21st Century Apocalypse".
This ebook is the only practical guide you'll find on EMP preparedness and in fact, if you want your family to be safe when an EMP strikes... this is it.
It shows you not just how to survive... but also how to flourish after an EMP hits America's reset button... and how to do it all on a tight budget.
Who among us could have predicted 9/11? But unlike that tragedy, there has been undeniable scientific proof of an imminent solar flare and a likely HEMP attack.
It's not a matter of "if", it's a matter of "when". The Government, FEMA and the DHS continue to sleep on it. They don't even make an effort to tell people about it.
Here's A Glimpse Of What Charles' Program Covers:
- And I'll show you what 5 vital electronics you need after an EMP strike...missing out any one of these could mean that your family will struggle with the most essential things like communication, light and heat.
- You'll discover how to assemble a simple device that will shield your electronics from the EMP...
Title: Sky 4 Energy
Author: William Miller
“Is FREE Electricity From Thin Air for Real?”
Nikola Tesla Discovered How to Generate 100% FREE Electricity from Thin Air. Yet, the power companies prevented him from making it available to the people, so that YOU keep on paying your Electricty Bills.
With Sky 4 Energy™, you’ll ...
- Earn regular credits from your Power Company for generating more energy than you consume!
- Save your hard earned money on your Power Bill!
- Have a source of free energy at your fingertips!
- Spend your money on the things you enjoy!
- Be the only house on the block with working electricity even during a power cut!
- Have a Safer Alternative to Energize your Home!
And...so much more!
Here are just a few of the topics covered in Sky 4 Energy:
- Easy to follow step-by-step diagrams to make your own system.
- Get a Complete DIY Kit that shows you how to generate FREE Energy with a FREE Energy Receiver.
- Find out how to get the Power Company to pay YOU a recurring salary just for generating more electricity than you consume.
- Obtain all materials you’ll need cheaply .
- Discover how to get the optimal use from your Sky 4 Energy™ setup.
- Reduce your energy consumption with ease.
- And including detailed information about tools and assembly instructions along with guided illustrations!!
- Get the
Title: Family Bunker Plans
Author: John Hartman
If your anyone like me, you want to do absolutely everything in your power to make sure your family is safe, no matter what.
We all know our country is heading in a pretty scary direction and these days our family's are faced with more dangers than ever before.
After deciding to provide my family with a survival bunker I sat down and drew up a plan with all of our special requirements.
- My bunker needed to me impossible to break into.
- I wanted my bunker to be hidden and secretive.
- I needed it big enough to fit 5 people comfortably.
- It needed to be ventilated.
- I needed to fit enough food and water supplies for 6 months straight.
- It needed to have a source of renewable energy for unlimited power!
- It needed to be durable and solid enough to withstand natural disasters or terrorist attacks.
Here's what you're going to learn with our Family Bunker Construction Manual:
- Crucial site preparation tip! Warning: You must know this before preparing ANY site. Not knowing this quick tip could result in heart ache and lost $$$.
- Use our secret sources to get your materials at the lowest possible price. This can make or break your chances at building a low cost bunker.
- How to obtain your permit. Get full step-by-step instructions to obtain a building permit including a check list of what you need to do. Just check them
Title: Assisted Living Florida
Author: Nancy Meier
Hello, my name is Nancy Meier and during my time working at an assisted living facility I saw it all – the good and the bad.
And when I say bad, I mean really bad. Here’s just some of what I witnessed:
- Property and cash theftfrom resident rooms and the community
- Acts of physical and emotional abuse towards the residents
- Employees leaving the premises and abandoning the residents during the overnight shift
- herself as a licensed registered nurse
- An unlicensed individual representing
- Medication errors and negligence,
- thrown into a trash can
- including medical prescriptions being
- Illegal marijuana use by employees on facility grounds
- The licensed administrator arriving at the facility multiple times in a condition of visible intoxication: slurred speech, impaired physical coordination, reddened eyes, and an acute body and breath odor
- Employees having sexual intercoursewith one another in vacant rooms during the overnight shift
- Multiple violations of state regulations as it related to employee training, background checks, and more
And I believe in my heart that I’ve done that with my new book. Armed with this book you will learn how to quickly and easily get answers to important questions like:
- Has this assisted living facility ever been cited for hiring employees with insufficient criminal or
Reviewed by henk Kamsteeg on 2010-01-31
My Rate 5
Very well written and easy to read. Recommended reading for believers and non-believers.
Reviewed by HG on 2008-11-26
My Rate 5
Clear and to the point. Must read for both Christians and atheists.
Reviewed by Richard F. Rouse on 2008-04-20
My Rate 5
Clear, concise, logical, well documented and thorough. A gteat resource that is easy to use and very understandable.
Leave a review and rating!
Title: Prepared to Answer
Author: Rob van de Weghe
Follow the personal odyssey of a man of science as he journeys from skepticism to belief as a man of faith. Logic, science, and history are no longer barriers but become bridges as doubt is transformed into confidence. Scrutinize the evidence that compels the verdict that Christian faith rests upon truth and fact, not legend and myth.
Prepared to Answer is a no-holds-barred examination of five crucial questions:
- How do other religions compare?
- Can we trust the Bible?
- Is Jesus of Nazareth really God?
- Is the Bible truly inspired?
- Does God exist?
For answers the author turns to modern-day science, history, and archeology and solid scholarship. Each question is thoroughly explored in its own section of the ebook. Keen observations, undisputed facts, and persuasive evidence are set forth in a long series of exhibits scattered throughout the volume.
The thoughtful reader will find this ebook virtually unique among books that present Christian evidences.
It is comprehensive. Enjoy its complete overview of evidence, unlimited to one or two special interests.
It is up-to-date. Explore the impact of recent discoveries upon critical concerns such as the uniqueness of the earth, the failing "RNA-world" hypothesis, the age of mankind as determined by genetic analysis, the Gnostic library at Nag Hammadi, the so-called gospels of Judas and Thomas, and numerous other vital questions.
Rating: (5 after 3 votes)
Title: War Stories For My Grandchildren
Author: H. F. Jansen Estrup
A memoir of conflict in short stories featuring:
1945 Sambo, 1942-1951 Bad Dog Stories, 1951 Round and 'Round Things, 1950 Korea, 1957 Mutiny, 1962 The Drowning of Helen Lee, 1963 Ciphers and Symbols, 1964 Chaser, 1966 Sea Dragon, 1968 Loose Lips, 1969 Don't Drop the Load, 1972 Judgements, 1973 Fireworks ... and many, many others.
The author, born at the end of the Great Depression, was emotionally imprinted by WWII and his experience and studies have been a lifelong response to that trauma.
This ebook has been described as 'brilliant' and 'necessary' ... 5 stars!
Ebook Type: Other
Rating: (5 after 3 votes)
Title: A Decade of the DMCA
Author: Marcia K. Wilbur
This ebook, A Decade of the DMCA, includes information about copyright, fair use, and public domain. This ebook also includes cases where DMCA notifications were submitted.
Some of these cases went to court and some did not. The focus of this ebook is to inform readers about the DMCA and also to give readers a glimpse of the personal trials and challenges faced by those who received C&D notices.
Cases include noteworthy cases such as: DeCSS, DVDCCA, Elcomsoft, Digg, and Walmart Parody.
The ebook includes images of protests prior to the Dmitry Sklyarov case, during the Free Dmitry protest era, and images of Anonymous (Chanologists) as well as Defective by Design who protest DRM.
Overall, this is the only comprehensive text about the DMCA from the viewpoint of a geek.
This ebook is documentation of a chixor's journey from the cold beginnings of the DMCA to the overwhelming presence of the DMCA in our online communities and lives.
Ebook Type: PDF
Rating: (4.33 after 3 votes)
Title: Links and Factoids
Author: Sam Vaknin
Anthology of fascinating historical and scientific facts and links to relevant Web sources - history, literature, biology, art, physics, curiosities, and links to online resources, full text, and accessible.
Rating: (5 after 2 votes)
Title: Classroom Awards, Certificates and Passes
Author: Stevan Krajnjan
Classroom Awards, Certificates and Passes helps teachers reward good attitude, hard work, academic excellence and outstanding performance. Classroom Awards ebook has 73 visually pleasing pages that help teachers of all levels to recognize and reward students, without having to design the pages from scratch. This nook is "interactive" which means that you can type information directly onto the forms before printing.
Rating: (5 after 2 votes)
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (113)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (74)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
4 Nonfiction ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $54.00)
just for $17.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc