Naturally Cure Your Headaches Ebook
Title: Naturally Cure Your Headaches
Are Headaches Taking Your Life Hostage and Preventing You From Living to Your Fullest Potential?
- Are you sick of calling in sick because you woke up with a headache so bad that you can barely think or see straight?
- Are you tired of being given the run around by doctors who tell you that your headaches or migraines are psychological or that they have no cause that can be treated?
- Do you avoid socializing because that often means the bright lights and noises that might trigger a painful headache that could last for days?
- Do you want to throw away those expensive addicting prescriptions and over the counter medications that do things like destroy your stomach lining and make you're sleepy and find other options for treating your headache?
- Do you put off sex because your head hurts too much to ever be "in the mood?"
Then you need to read-
Naturally Cure Your Headaches
Learn long term strategies and every day healthful practices that prevent and cure headaches, cluster headaches and migraines!
HEADACHES DO NOT HAVE TO BE CHRONIC!
LEARN HOW THOSE PAINS IN YOUR HEAD ARE CONNECTED TO YOUR LIFESTYLE AND THE STATE OF YOUR HEALTH!
Put an end to your suffering right now!
Dear Headache or Migraine Sufferer -
Let's face it. There is probably not a human in the entire world who has not ever suffered from a headache at some time in their life.
If you are a healthy individual you probably get a headache occasionally. Getting a headache is a fairly routine occurrence for most people and even though these headaches are annoying they should not interfere with the normal course of your day.
However for some individuals headaches are absolutely disabling and excruciating and so bad that they have to leave work early, cancel social obligations and avoid all living their life like they should!
If you have been surfing the Internet for help with your head pain then you probably suffer from a very common but also very extreme form of headache known as the migraine.
If you are in severe pain it is also possible that you suffer from a rarer but very painful condition known as "cluster" headaches.
Both types of headaches can be completely disabling! In fact, cluster headaches have been known to be so painful that they are sometimes called "suicide headaches."
Suicide headaches is the right name for them alright! I can identify as I used to be tortured by searing pains through my eyes so badly that I practically wanted to beg someone to cut my head off so I could get away from the agony!
In fact, I was suicidal when I once suffered from cluster headaches every single day for four straight months with no reprieve.
Basically, I just stopped living my life. I revised my entire schedule to humor these tyrannical headaches. I avoided going out in case noise or bright lights triggered an attack. In fact I never went far from home because it was very hard for me to get a cluster headache and the blurry vision that accompanied it and then drive home safely!
I also stopped exercising because I was afraid that the blood that would be coursing through my veins would trigger the pounding in my head. The same thing was true for sex - I began to fear that orgasms would trigger a stabbing pain in my head.
I was in a terrible chronic pain loop and I just could not get out of it. I drove my loved ones crazy with my constant complaining. I was like a broken record to them - "No I cannot do this or that because I have a headache!"
They heard that every day for months and then just stopped inviting me places or including me in their plans because my woes put such a damper on things. I became depressed and isolated which in turn increased my anxiety and stress about trying to live my life despite the terrible pain I was in! The result was that I became trapped in a vicious circle of relentless cluster headache attacks.
To top it off my doctors were prescribing me everything from beta blockers (to narrow the blood vessels that were pounding in my head) to antidepressants (to cheer me up in case anxiety was causing the headaches) to oxycontin (a powerful addictive narcotic that reduced the pain to a dull thud but made me completely dysfunctional in every other way!)
By the time I was done taking all of these medications my headaches were worse, my judgement was off and I had gained a lot of weight! It took me about a year to discover the natural solutions and therapies that would eventually give me the confidence to reduce my dependency on painkillers and live my life without the anxiety that a cluster headache so painful could strike me down at any time!
I wrote this eBook after I successfully found ways to prevent them from happening that were not going to harm my health further and cause excruciating rebound headaches (as was the case with taking something like a Tylenol 3 which is full of codeine) or withdrawal symptoms.
At the time that I wrote it I was about ready to go on disability my headaches were so bad. I thought I had a brain tumor!
Who knew that a person could be in so much pain every day and have absolutely nothing wrong them!
Part of my anxiety about my chronic headaches was not knowing what I was dealing with so my first step when researching this book was to find out all about headaches, how they are classified and diagnosed by professionals and how the members of the medical community are likely to treat them.
In Naturally Cure Your Headaches you get to "know the enemy" through my in depth, yet concise discussions of such topics as -
- What is a tension headache?
- How the World Health Organization and most medical professionals classify headaches
- What defines a migraine?
- How your headaches can be caused by insidious little known conditions such as trigeminal autonomic cephalagias and heicrania continua
- What does the trigeminal nerve have to do with persistent headaches?
- The exact difference between a primary and secondary headache
- The differences between the symptoms of episodic and chronic headaches
- The fourteen different types of secondary heaches that are the result of infections, head injuries or the administration or withdrawal of pain medications
- What type of headache is characterized by pain that makes it feel like your head is trapped in a vice!
- The average number of days that you can expect to suffer from a migraine
- The number of days in a row that you have to experience a headache before the medical community will diagnose it as being chronic
- The different types of olfactory (smells), visual and aural perceptions that can be a warning that you are about to experience a migraine headache
- How excessive yawning might be a symptom of migraines
- The role that malfunctions in the transport of potassium and calcium ions in the brain might play in the development of migraines
- The role that "shadow pain" plays in predicting attacks for people who suffer from cluster headaches
- The type of headache that is considered to be the most painful kind to have at all
- What type of headache you likely have if you feel like you have a "red hot poker stuck in your eye"
- The type of headache you are likely to have if you feel pain around your temples
- All about a new category of headache called the NDPH (new persistent daily headache) that has been added as a pain type by the World Health Organization in 2004
- The role that eye or ear problems can play in chronic headaches
- At what point will doctors consider running an MRI scan to rule out potential problems before arriving at a diagnosis
And much, much more information about how the medical community is going to perceive and diagnose your headache problem and ultimately treat them!
When It Comes to Headaches the Cure Can Be Worse Than The Disease!
The problem is that if you do not learn to somehow how cure your own headache problem than someone else is going to do it for you and this means taking all kinds of medications that are potentially harmful to you!
In Naturally Cure Your Headaches I also go into great detail and depth about prescription and over the counter painkillers including --
- How Mirtazapine, also known as Remeron can cause weight gain, restless leg syndrome, obesity, seizures, suicidal behavior and hypoventilation
- How amitriptyline, a common drug prescribed for chronic tension headaches causes drug decay, depression, arrhythmias, psychosis and tension
- How Sodium valporate, a drug for epileptics that is sometimes given to tension and migraine headache sufferers causes birth defects and autism in babies
- How the SSRI type of antidepressants that are often prescribed for headache sufferers can cause heart problems, sexual problems and a lifelong dependency
- How caffeine works with over the counter painkiller analgesics to help combat the pain of migraines
- How taking large doses of aspirin for headaches can affect your hearing and cause a condition called tinnitus
- The link between acetaminophen and sudden liver failure
... and even more in-depth information about these medications which sometimes work and sometimes don't and cause you even more grief or pain in the long run.
This is why I focused this eBook on find out what causes these headaches to occur in the first place.
Do You Know What Triggers Your Painful Headaches, Migraines or Cluster Headaches?
In Naturally Cure Your Headaches I also discuss the many different causes of all types of headaches including -
- The new theory about how tension headaches may be due to a malfunction of neurotransmitters that misinterpret ordinary signals from muscles as being pain
- How excessive clenching of the teeth can cause migraines and tension headaches
- The role that caffeine withdrawal can play in causing headaches
- The number of hours you should wait after eating a food to determine if it is the cause of your headache
- The relationship between Celiac disease and headaches
- How straining your eyes looking at television or a computer screen can contribute to headache pain
- The villainous role that cigarette or cigar smoke plays in causing headaches
- What bad posture has to do with triggering headaches
- How sudden major weather changes and high or low temperatures combined with high humidity can bring on a headache
- How eating irregularly can cause headache pain
- How an allergic reaction to pollen, food or drink can cause a headache
- The role that the premenstrual cycle plays in causing headaches
- The role that gluten, a protein found in many grains, might play in causing headaches
- How bright lights and loud noises can trigger migraine pain for some individuals
- Why migraines are quite common in prepubescent boys and girls
- How keeping a daily journal can help you keep track of some of the everyday stimuli that might be causing your headaches
- How pregnancy has been known to cause migraines and cluster headaches
...and tons more accurate, contemporary information about what can cause all kinds of headaches!
The focus and intention Naturally Cure Your Headaches is to get you off these painkillers for good so you are provided with good solid advice about how to manage and prevent headaches by --
- Practicing Yoga and meditation can help combat migraine attacks
- Breathing slowly and deeply to keep your blood vessels and nerves healthy
- Eating corn, buckwheat and oats and staying away from all other grains
- Avoiding foods that contain tryamine like red wine, figs, smoked fish and aged cheese
- Exercising aerobically for twenty to thirty minutes a day
- Realizing that many other foods including peanut butter, bananas, chocolate and dairy produce can also cause migraines
- Avoiding monosodium glutamate which has been proven to cause headaches in many studies
- Avoiding aspartame which is suspected to cause migraines
- Using a technique called autohypnosis to reduce the severity of the headaches
- Avoiding washing your hair while you are in the bath which has been known to provoke migraines!
- Adopting certain behaviors during increases in barometric pressure to ward off headache pain
- Consulting with a hypnotherapist to manage your headaches
- Using self-administered acupressure to massage "points" on the body to help prevent headaches
- Getting an acupuncture treatment to assist with pain and prevent headaches from occurring
- Getting massages to help mitigate and do away with headache pain
- Considering the role that Butterbur can play in reducing the pain and severity of headaches
- Learning how to use peppermint and wintergreen oils to ward off headaches
- Learning how to give yourself a hot foot both to divert blood from your head to your feet so your headache pain is less
- Realizing the role that B vitamins can play in helping prevent and cure headaches
- Taking herb feverfew to control your headache pain
And many more suggestions for getting rid of those headaches for good ...
The bottom line is, there is no need to suffer the pain and misery of headaches any longer, nor is there any reason why you should turn to analgesic painkillers the next time a headache or a migraine strikes.
By taking appropriate preventative steps and by using natural remedies if you are unfortunate enough to suffer a headache or migraine, you can deal with the whole problem entirely holistically without the side effects of drugs!
Ebook Type: PDF
|The Maternal Management of Children, in Health and Disease|
Author: Thomas Bull
Category: Children, Parenting
|Primal Tightwad: Maximizing Your Health on a Minimal Budget|
Author: Carolyn Rush
|The Fit and Health Pregnancy|
|101 Ways To Increase Testosterone Naturally|
Author: Ryan Magin
Category: Health, Men
|Bone Broth: A Recipe for Health|
Category: Health, Remedies
|It Takes Two: Reproducing Naturally Today|
Author: Judy Ford
|The Confidence Cure|
Author: Asoka Selvarajah
Category: Psychology, Self Help
|Rev Up Your Health|
Category: Health, Remedies
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (238)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (236)
Young Adult (45)
184 Health ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $1671.85)
just for $37.95
Any 100 ebooks from 2000+ titles Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $29.95
Get full access to 2000+ ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc