Natural Depression Cures Ebook
Title: Natural Depression Cures
Are You Depressed?
- Heard the horror stories about anti-depressants and how they can just make things worse?
- Are you sick of being overmedicated, glazed over and too fat from taking too many happy pills?
- Do you hate the dry mouth, the mania and mood swings and sleep disturbances that can come with taking a prescribed mood elevator?
If so, then the answer may be in this revolutionary approach to helping you live a normal mood
NATURAL DEPRESSION CURES
Stop letting insomnia, bad moods and a lack of optimism be your every day existence!
My e-Book can help you feel healthy, normal and happy again without the help of the pharmaceutical industry!
If you have been diagnosed as depressed, or feel that you might be suffering from one of the many clinical forms of depression such as manic depression or bi-polar disorder then we are on the same page in life.
I have been there, done that and now I am glad it is all over!
Miracle of miracles - I am no longer depressed and I do NOT owe a debt of gratitude towards medical science for my natural recovery.
Instead, I trusted my body, and had faith that it would respond well, to the remedies prescribed by Mother Nature.
If you have been prescribed antidepressants, anti-anxiety medications or monoxidase inhibitors to handle your state of mind and are absolutely sick of the expense and side effects that they cause, then you have landed on exactly the right web page.
You need to hear this story - it is only too typical, and it is what I got for trusting the medical establishment in the first place.
I wrote this ebook about Natural Depression Cures because I was diagnosed with depression. This was not a mild case of depression. It was severe CLINICAL depression - the type that makes it near impossible to get out of bed in the morning.
MY DEPRESSION LASTED TEN YEARS
If only I had known about the Natural Cures for Depression, I may have only had to suffer for two or three months with my particular form of depression, which was triggered by grief.
Sadly, after I was diagnosed, it took me one whole wasted decade to become completely cured of it. This is because the medications that doctors kept prescribing made me sicker and sicker.
You see, the initial depression that I was dealing with was caused by a specific trauma. Actually there were multiple traumas. Get ready to hear my tale of woe!
At the age of 38, my husband left me for my best friend. Unfortunately, he also happened to be my business partner - we ran a bed and breakfast together.
When he left, my world completely crumbled. Financially, I could no longer keep the business going by myself and I went bankrupt.
That was not the full extent of my woes. My mother died, and I had to have a lump removed from my breast as well. All of this horrible stuff happened to me in less than a three month period.
I became overwhelmed. I could not sleep. I was numb inside.
Every day, I felt like I was walking slowly through water in a pool whose sides were painted black. I cried a lot, and when I wasn't crying I was so angry that I would be mean to other people.
I was excruciatingly lonely, but I did not want to go out as I felt self-conscious and fat. Having the lump removed from my breast severely affected my self-esteem. The loss of my business and my husband at the same time also destroyed my sense of identity. I lost my bearings completely.
I just did not know who I was.
My insomnia was unbearable. In fact, it was the insomnia that drove me to seek out help from my family physician.
The first thing my doctor did was prescribe me lorazapam, which is a heavy anti-anxiety drug that is four times as strong as valium and meant to help individuals who have anxiety attacks and generalized anxiety. The stuff was also supposed to help you sleep.
Oh, the lorezapam helped me sleep alright - day and night I lived in a kind of reverie where reality did not matter. Before I knew it, I did not care about anything that happened.
Bills piled up. They went unpaid. I went through an entire bankruptcy with a big silly grin on my face thanks to the powerful anti-anxiety drug I was taking. In fact I had no real idea of the impact that the bankruptcy would have on me later, when I was sorry I was so stoned and silly that I could not make better decisions regarding my finances.
I also had no idea I was becoming addicted to the stuff. One day I looked in the mirror and I saw a woman I did not recognize anymore - a woman that was too stupefied by drugs to know what was going on. It was like the lorezapam had taken the sparkle out of my eye.
Foolishly, I decided to quit the lorezapam right then and there!
Going cold turkey on an anti-depressant drug is a very bad idea. After not taking a dose for thirty hours, I ended up raving and ranting in the hospital emergency room as I had completely lost my bearings, was suffering from unbearable leg cramps, and was irritable beyond belief.
It was 'diary of a mad housewife' time! I was going through drug withdrawal!
The emergency room personnel declared me to be addicted to lorazapam, and I was given a prescription for a drug called novo-trazadone which was more of an anti-convulsant to keep me calm while I went through withdrawal.
However, the novo-trazadone was another drug that made me feel like a 'Zombie from the Night of the Living Dead'. Although it was not addictive, taking this drug was just as bad as taking the lorezapam. All of my senses were dulled to the point that I did not get much done during the day.
My anxiety was relieved and I was sleeping at night, but I was still very sad and very blue all of the time... I was a quivering mass of teary Jell-O.
In fact, I got so sad that I felt like ending it all - so went back to the doctor, who prescribed me an antidepressant called Effexor to take in conjunction with the Novo-Trazadone. The end result was crying jags and mood swings that my doctor assured me were temporary. I also felt very disassociated - like I was drunk on a couple of glasses of wine all the time.
My good old doctor also assured me that the weight gain was temporary - but this too was a big lie. Each month that I was on Effexor I gained four to six pounds.
To be fair to the Effexor, it was working quite well to lift my mood and help me stop obsessing about my losses and what my ex was doing that day with my old best friend.
HOWEVER - I had gained almost forty pounds!
After complaining to my doctor about the weight gain, she then put me on a merry go round of different antidepressents including Paxil, Wellbutrin and Celexa.
In the end, it seemed that Celexa did the trick when it came to being the anti-depressant that would cause me the least weight gain - but then the FDA took it off the market for being dangerous.
I will never ever know what the ultimate effect of taking that drug for a long time has done for me.
To try and prevent the weight gain, my doctor then put me on rounds and rounds of a tri-cyclic anti-depressant called Elavil. The end result of this debacle was a mouth that became so dry and acidic that I began to suffer from tooth decay.
Sure, I felt more cheerful - but before I knew it I had huge dental bills to pay.
Although I felt calm, numb and even a little cheery, I knew that I had to get myself off the merry go round and find some way to cure my depression on my own.
However, each time I tried to go off these pills I felt worse and worse. I wanted nothing more than to feel like my old self again, but it just did not seem possible!
However, I knew too that I did not want to end up being a fat, medicated toothless old hag, and that there was more to life than walking around in a drugged out trance.
In fact, I was so drugged out that the medication I was taking, it masked a serious toothache. The end result was that I actually lost a whole front tooth and it cost a couple of grand to make me look decent again.
Losing that tooth was my rock bottom. That is when I decided that I was going to look more into Natural Cures for Depression. I was going to heal myself!
My desire to end my own torment is how this ebook came about. And in case you are wondering -
YES! I did cure my depression using natural methods only. And you can do the same following the wise advice in Natural Depression Cures!
I am not saying that every single person who suffers from depression will experience it in the same way as me. We all suffer from varying degrees of unhappiness and anguish.
The point at which depression becomes a problem is when you cannot get through the day and even getting out of bed becomes a significant challenge.
Do you need a reason to get out of bed again?
DEPRESSION IS A SERIOUS PHYSICAL DISEASE THAT AFFECTS THE MIND
BUT IT CAN BE CURED!
Let the advice in Natural Depression Cures help you regain your lust for life and become motivated again!
Banish Depression for good naturally.
Before I could find a natural cure for depression I knew that I had to figure out just exactly what it was really all about.
In my e-Book you will find out everything that you have ever wanted to know about depression, including -
- The link between physical problems and depression
- Why it is difficult to generalize depression as just a mood disorder
- Why you need a physical check up at the first sign that you are depressed - did you know that many fatal and serious diseases have depression as an initial major symptom?
- All about major depression (sometimes known as clinical depression, unipolar depression or unipolar disorder)
- How depression can affect you in every facet of your life
- How long you have to be depressed for to qualify as being truly clinically depressed.
DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DEPRESSED?
DO YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE SYMPTOMS?
- A persistent anxious, sad or empty mood
- Feelings of pessimism or hopelessness
- Persistent fatigue
- Feeling worthless or misplaced
- A lack of energy
- Unable to sleep
- Constant irritability
- Sleeping too much and unable to get up
- An inability to concentrate or remember things
- Severe weight gain
- Gorging yourself food
- Thoughts of suicide or suicide attempts
- Mysterious aches and pain
- Persistent physical pain
- Constant headaches
- Unexplained persistent nausea
If you have any three of these symptoms it is very possible you are suffering from a major depression.
This type of depression starts mainly between the age of thirty and forty with statistics in the United States showing that the condition peaks in severity between the ages of fifty and sixty.
I was always completely mystified about why my depression lasted so long and why I could not seem to get out of it. What the heck causes all of this and why is it so severe, painful and hard to get out of once you have sunk into it?
In my e-book I also discuss -
- The psychological triggers for depression
- The biological causes of depression
- Social factors that can cause it
- How depression can be the result of heredity
- The role that brain chemicals such as serotonin, dopamine and norephinephrine play in depression
- What the latest research says about the hard wired genetic disposition towards depression
- The different sub types of major depression including atypical depression, psychotic depression and melancholic depression
- How physicians generally determine what anti-depressant you should be prescribed
- How to recognize the warning signs of manic depression
- The relationship between depression and manic depression and genius levels of creativity
- How depression and bipolar depression can later your judgement and change your thinking
- How certain kinds of depression can actually heighten your sexual desire
- Signs of a true depressive episode
- How certain types of depression can affect your speech
- How to recognize suicidal signs
- How to identify bipolar disorder in children
- Situational triggers for depression (such as a break up or sudden sickness)
- The symptoms of dysthymia
- The things you can do (stop smoking and stop breast feeding) in order to prevent post partum depression
- How to identify post partum depression
- How to tell if you are suffering from SAD (seasonal affective disorder)
- How to distinguish attention deficit disorder from bipolar disorder and avoid having your child dosed with the wrong medications
- How to use bright light therapy to treat SAD
- How you can have a pre-existing vulnerability towards depression and be caught off guard when you are hit by a life crisis!
As you can plainly see and pretty much suspect if you are suffering from it, depression can be a very complex disease. It is not to be trifled with as the cure sometimes is entirely dependent on the cause.
That is why in this ebook I take great pains to explain -
- How the climate you live in can affect your moods
- The role that environment can play in depression
- How the amount of sunlight you receive can help
- How helping others can stop you wallowing in your own disorder
- The role of vitamin D when it comes to controlling depression
- How artificial light sources can be used as light therapy to help people with depression
- How to recognize that depression is not a illness but rather a cry for change
- How the way you describe what you are going through affects other people
- How cleaning out your life of emotional and physical clutter can lead to improvement
- How turning negatives into positive can help
In Natural Cures for Depression I will also tell you how to manage your depression and also eventually cure yourself of it ...
In Natural Cures for Depression discover how -
- The best type of yoga for depression
- Exercise and yoga can help cure depression
- How and when to exercise to help cure depression
- How traditional Chinese Medicine can help you get over depression
- How hypnotherapy is used to treat depression
- Emotional freedom techniques that were invented in the 1990s can help regulate the emotional stress that can contribute to depression
- The role that Omega-3 fatty acids play in regulating moods
- How to use the herb St. John's Wort as a natural cure
- What foods you can eat to help allay and alleviate symptoms of depression
- What Sam-e is and how it can help fight off a bad case of the blues
- What B vitamin is essential to helping you prevent the darkness of depression
- The role that caffeine and alcohol can play in making mood swings, depression and anxiety worse
- Which herbal remedies are most effective to use for anxiety, stress, memory loss and the other problems.
- The role that sugar plays in causing depression
Are you ready to free yourself from debilitating and damaging mental illness once and for all?
Are you ready to get off those pharmaceutical based antidepressants and free yourself from chemical dependency?
Take Charge of Your Life NOW!
Natural Cures for Depression
Ebook Type: PDF
|Heal Depression Naturally|
Author: Gwynne Curry
Category: Health, Mind
|The All Natural Kidney Health & Kidney Function Restoration Program|
Author: Robert Galarowicz
|Natural Herbal Cures|
|The Natural Secrets to a Healthy Brain System|
Author: Nick Hodgson
Category: Health, Mind, Self Help
|Natural Cures For Insomnia|
|Natural Herbal Cures and Remedies|
Category: Health, Remedies
|Natural Cures For The Menopause|
Category: Health, Women
|Sleep Well: A Natural Remedy Guide for Healthful Sleep|
Category: Health, Self Help
My Rate 3
This eBook offers a lot of great information on depression. But as a Christian I would not recommend this eBook to anyone because depression is demon and only Jesus remove this demon from your body, your life and give you peace.
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (116)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (182)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (234)
Young Adult (44)
184 Health ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $1671.85)
just for $37.95
53 Psychology ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $498.15)
just for $29.95
Any 100 ebooks from 2000+ titles Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $29.95
Get full access to 2000+ ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc