The NO-MIND FITNESS Static Stretching Routine contains my full-body static stretching routines. In particular, the guide includes the following:
- My short stretching routine, which takes about 5 minutes
- My medium stretching routine, which takes about 25 minutes
- My long stretching routine, which takes about 45 minutes
- A total of 43 stretches. Each stretch includes a photo and description.
I have personally used all three stretching routines. Currently, I use the medium routine on workout days (post-workout) and sometimes on off-days.
All three routines significantly reduce soreness and improve recovery and flexibility.
The routines work well with virtually any fitness program, including the following:
- General strength training, powerlifting, Olympic weightlifting, or bodybuilding
- Cardiorespiratory training: running, rowing, biking, swimming, rucking
- Military Athlete
- P90X or P90X2
The e-book is a .pdf file with password protection. You can view it using Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat.
The e-book comes with a 30-day refund policy. If you're not satisfied with the static stretching routine, please email me and I will issue you a refund.