Today Valerie Moffat walks, drives, showers and cooks for herself and no longer suffers constant shaking, trembling, chronic fatigue, double vision or slurred speech...
How does it work?
The normal human body's immune system can easily cope with the many different things it is subjected to in every day life. 'Toxic' substances (so called because they can be toxic to the human body) are found everywhere - in food, the home, at work - everywhere. Most are found is such small amounts that for most people, they aren't a problem - the immune system has it covered. Different people might find different substances more toxic than others.
For people with MS, the story is different. The immune system is working double time. Even the smallest exposure to toxic substances tax the immune system. And since most people don't know where these toxins lie, or which substances are, they can't avoid them.
What if the immune system in MS sufferers DIDN'T have to work double time taking care of these things? Valerie Moffat knows the answer: the immune system, once sufficiently rested, gets to work dealing with the issues brought on by MS. The human body has remarkable healing abilities, and given a chance, it can take care of the symptoms of MS.
Today, Valerie Moffat's quality of life has improved remarkably thanks to her unique findings:
- From total dependency on other people during her time in the wheelchair, she can now walk 50 metres unaided! (Approximately 150 feet, allowing her to move freely around her own home once more.)
- She can now lead the life of normalcy with her husband and family she deserves.
- She drives her own car and cooks meals for herself and her husband! She has regained the freedom to go where she chooses and performs every day tasks. Even simple tasks are impossible for those suffering from severe MS, let alone complex ones such as driving. Others with whom she has shared the secrets of her remarkable improvement are enjoying similar successes!
- Complete control over bladder and bowels
- She no longer suffers shaking, trembling, chronic fatigue, double vision or slurred speech. The little known lifestyle changes Valerie discovered have helped lessen some symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis and stopped others completely! Other people Valerie has helped have improved.