Title: Blues Jam Chords & Scales
Author: Peter Morales
" Get Instant Access To Over 60 Blues Jam Tracks, 3 Hours Of Videos Lessons & Improvisation Guides... As Seen On Guitar Player Magazine! "
In the next 5 minutes, YOU can learn how to play blues guitar using our jam tracks, step by step videos and tutorials!
- Over 60 Blues Backing Tracks
- Funk, Pop, Country, Rock and Fusion
- Suitable For Beginner to Advanced
- Improvisation Guide + Video Lessons
- Comes With Scales & Chord Charts
- Great for both electric & acoustic guitar
Read on to find out more...
The "BluesJamSession" Complete Pack: The Ultimate Blues Guitar Resource
Every Track Comes With Chords, Scales And Improvision Tips and Tricks:
Each track comes with keys to improvise over, suggested scales and styles to use + jamming tips and tricks. Add a different dimension to your guitar playing!
Here are some of the highlight videos included:
- Soloing Over Blues & Improvisations
- Acoustic Blues Finger-Picking
- Complete 12 Bar Blues Video Series
- Crazy Blues
Ebook Type: Audio Included,
Title: Alternate Picking Fast Start
Author: Craig Bassett
"If You Are New To Alternate Picking (And You're Willing To Practice For Just 20 Minutes A Day), Then Here's How You Can Quickly Start Unleashing Your Ultimate Picking Potential Today..."
- You'll build a powerful foundation of scale technique. Let's face it, many alternate picking licks use scales. So as your scale technique grows, so will your ability to learn licks faster.
- You'll gain an understanding of some essential rhythmic theory. Understanding this theory will help you to alternate pick with more accuracy, control and confidence.
- You'll develop your ability to synchronize both your hands even further. Your hands will learn to work together in a powerful way, allowing you to develop even more speed.
- You'll discover how to play in time when using a metronome. This will allow you to confidently use a metronome in a way that will maximize your progress.
- You'll learn to evaluate just how good your current timing is. By looking at four specific measurements you'll discover whether-or-not you have crippling timing weaknesses that need addressing.
- You'll develop a strong timing foundation that will enable you to learn to alternate pick at fast speeds. I've noticed over the years that the better my students get at timing, the faster they can play.
- You'll discover 12 different picking mechanics. Each mechanic is four notes long. And once
Learn to Play Piano
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $3.00 or less).
Title: Learn to Play Piano
For years you wanted to but you never thought it was possible...
"Now You Can Learn How You Can Discover to Play the Piano!"
Why is learning to play the piano such a chore? It seems that people who take lessons work and work but take years to discover to play anything interesting or enjoyable. They are always unhappy about their lessons. People who take lessons sometimes even hate their teachers because they feel ashamed of their playing. The teacher may or may not intentionally make the student feel bad, but the fact remains that you lose interest if you never feel any satisfaction.
Teachers also alienate their students by asking them to play music that is either too hard or worse yet, too easy. Without a challenge, there is little point in trying to discover anything. Teachers might pile on too much work for the student to practice on at home, or not give the student a clue as to what to work on. Finding a good teacher can be extremely difficult.
Trying to discover on your own can be just as frustrating if you do not have the right guidance. You can search the internet infinitely and find all kinds of information on piano theory. Most of it you will not even understand. It is often in difficult language and assumes that you know quite a bit about music already. You also have to deal with conflicting theories.
Sure, there are different points of view. You just do not... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Decoding the Bass Guitar
Author: Jonathan Boettcher
How To Quickly And Dramatically Improve Your Bass Playing...
Transforming You From 'Bump-Fwap' Bass Plunker To Serious Grooving Machine...
But I'm A Newbie... Will This Help Me?
If you're a beginner, you may need to learn a few things elsewhere, but I guarantee you will find Decoding the Bass Guitar a tremendous help as you're learning the bass. With the principles I'll teach you, you will find yourself:
- Intuitively understanding what others teach you, picking up new techniques with ease
- Learning songs faster than before
- Wanting more and more of that sweet instrument you call the bass guitar... with your appetite in gear, you'll be advancing more quickly than you thought possible.
I've Played Bass For Years... Is This For Me?
And that's exactly what Decoding the Bass Guitar is intended to give you... in spades!
- Surprise your jam buddies by playing new things that not only sound better, but they add a totally new dynamic to the band!
- Tired of hitting the same old notes and patterns? Learn how you can use intervals to really spice up your playing. This technique for improvising is limited only by your imagination.
- Relate to the bass in visual patterns instead of
Title: Guitar Scale Patterns
Author: Jonathan Boettcher
"Discover The Essential Guitar Scale Patterns That Will Catapult Your Guitar Playing To New Heights"
- Knowing how to play all of those notes fluidly, in easy-to-remember patterns
- Connecting scale patterns together, creating your own scales and runs
- Knowing all relevant notes on the guitar in any given key
- Soloing across the whole fretboard, or even just on a single string!
- Instinctively knowing how to choose where on the neck you should solo
It's Like Playing Connect The Dots...
If you can play 'Connect The Dots' then chances are you have what it takes to be a great guitar player.
Seriously though - I've condensed the most essential guitar scale patterns into a handful of handy cheat sheets, all color coded so that you can see the patterns at a glance, and how they relate to the bigger picture.
- CHEAT SHEET: Connecting scale starting from the major position
- CHEAT SHEET: Entire fretboard in the key of A, with the main box patterns labeled
- CHEAT SHEET: Entire fretboard in the key of E, with the main box patterns labeled
- CHEAT SHEET: Connecting scale starting from the minor position
In addition, at the end of the... Click here to read the full description!
Master the Guitar in 7 Days
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $7.00 or less).
Title: Master the Guitar in 7 Days
Imagine yourself playing the guitar, strumming the chords to one of your favorite songs, and really connecting with the music. Finally breaking through and experiencing success on the guitar is very rewarding.
Now you have this great opportunity!
Learn How to Play Guitar In Just 7 Days!
Start Playing and Singing Your Favorite Songs on the Guitar, Learn Songs Faster and More Efficiently, and Improve Your Guitar Skills 100% in Just One Weekend!
Very basics of your guitar, tuning, posture, how to hold your pick, exercises, notation, tablature, scales, beginning theory, chords, strumming, and some really simple songs you can rock to!
Playing the guitar is an enriching experience with many rewards along the way!
It looks like you want to learn the guitar! Congratulations! You will find this endeavor rewarding and at times, very trying.
I have been a musician for nearly 30 years and am here to inject my musical wisdom into you. There won't be a magic button you can press that will make you good. Practice will be the only way to get where you want to go and play the way you want to play, a lot of practice.
I'm going to walk you through the very basics of your guitar, tuning, posture, how to hold your pick, exercises, notation, tablature, scales,
Ebook Type: PDF
Learn to Play Guitar Ebook Package
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $25.00 or less).
Title: Learn to Play Guitar Ebook Package
6 E-book Package
Receive 6 Fantastic E-books That Will Help You Discover How To Play The Guitar, Tune Your Instrument, Read Sheet Music, and Play some Super Rock Tabs that'll Blow Your Friends AWAY!
Here's What You Get:
DISCOVER TO PLAY THE GUITAR
DISCOVER TO READ MUSIC
DISCOVER TO TUNE A GUITAR
TOTAL ROCK GUITAR TABS
MAKING IT AS A MUSICIAN
Take a look at what you can discover from just ONE of the e-books included by viewing it's Table of Contents:
DISCOVER TO PLAY GUITAR
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Choice of Guitar
Main Parts of the Guitar
Lesson 1 Tuning the Guitar
Basic Terms and Symbols in Music
Lesson 2 The Notation of Rhythms
Lesson 3 Rhythmic Exercises
Lesson 4 Terms and Symbols in Guitar Music
Learning Pitches on the Guitar
Notes on the High E-String (first string)
Lesson 5 Notes on the B-String (second string)
Lesson 6 Notes on the B and E-Strings
Lesson 7 Notes on the G-String (third string)
Lesson 8 Notes on the D-String (fourth string)
Lesson 9 Notes on the G and D-Strings
Lesson 10 Notes on the A-String (fifth string)
Lesson 11 Notes on the low E-String (sixth string)
Ebook Type: ZIP
Title: Learn How to Read Music
Author: Richard Jones
... If You're Sick and Tired of Being Held Back Because You Can't Read Music, This Is Your Opportunity to Learn Once and For All, In a Fraction of the Time It Takes Most People!
Imagine Being Able to Play Flawlessly ANY Piece of Music Set In Front of You, the FIRST Time You See It.
My learning technique has been proven -- over and over -- to be the absolute fastest and best way possible to learn how to read music.
And the best thing about my program is...
- You don't need any background in music theory
- You don't need to be a prodigy
- You don't need to spend hours in a classroom with a boring teacher
- It's not just some book that you're left to struggle through by yourself
- It's not memorization that you forget after 5 minutes
- It doesn't matter whether you're a vocalist or play the piano, guitar or violin. My program works for ANY instrument, even for conductors!
And better still, one of the most important reasons people are in love with this approach is because you get better at your passion! As you learn to read music like a seasoned veteran, you inevitably become a better musician. Reading music feeds your musical ability and vice versa!
Here's what you'll know in just a matter of days:
- Timing - How to be your own metronome and never, ever be off
- How to Read Notes - From sixteenth notes to full notes and every other
Title: Song writing
Author: Mike Seminari
Get These Songwriting Exercises That Can Show You How To Write Better Songs By Practicing Just 15 Minutes A Day!
Wherever You Are In Your Songwriting, This Mini-Course Will Teach You "The 5 Basics" For Writing Catchier Songs
Here's A Little Of What You'll Get...
- Learn that if you get stuck writing a song there are a few exercises and tips you can do to get out of that writer’s block and continue to write fresh ideas easily.
- Learn why going in order is the most critical part of writing a song.
- Learn the 5 components for writing a song in order of importance so you can begin to brainstorm effectively.
- Learn how the mood can truly resonate with a listener and why there are certain songs that even you listen to over and over again.
- Learn the 3 aspects of making a melody catchier and how you can use that to create an amazingly addictive chorus.
- Learn examples of how to connect your song with your audience to make it as personal as possible.
- Learn why the idea is the most important part of songwriting and how it can fast track your skills.
- Learn why different chords can completely change the mood of your song and which you should choose for your lyrics.
- Learn the most common song structures so that your songs begin to build in a way that they peak perfectly at the chorus
Ebook Type: Video
Title: Course For Beginners: How To Play Piano
Dicover The Amazing Effective Tedmiques To Master The Piano!
"Step-By-Step Introduction Course is Your Chance To Master The Keys Of This Beautiful |nstrument"
Covers All The Basics Beginners Need. No Previous Experience Is Necessary.
Watch our videos and learn how to master the basic piano skills such as understanding the piano layout and basic music notation. After that, you will move on to learn piano scales, chords, music theory and improvisation. Impress friends and family and turn them into breathless listeners.
This Is what You’ll Find Inside The Introduction Course On How To Play Piano
Anyone can learn how to play piano with my easy system.
This course will show you how to play piano from beginning to end.
These topics are included in the course:
- Key signatures & understanding sharps and flats
- How to read notes on musical scores.
- Time signatures and note lengths.
- How to play the scale of c major.
- Playing your first piece of music.
- Chords & an explanation of the Circle Of Fifth’s.
- Step-by-step instructions & video.
- Learn the correct fingering technique habits.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (263)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
19 Music ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $186.75)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc