Title: The Ultimate Guide to Choosing Drums and Cymbals
Author: Daniel N. Brown
"Finally... You Can Eliminate Confusion When Buying New and Used Drums or Cymbals!"
I'll tell you about...
The Factors That Affect Your Drum Sound Quality...
- Why the way your drums are mounted is critical to their sound!
- The important part drum shell construction really plays in the sound quality of your drums!
- The bearing the "depth" of your drums have on their sound!
- How different types of hoops affect the sound quality of your drums!
- How different types of drumheads affect the sound quality of your drums!
The Factors That Affect Your Cymbal Sound Quality Too...
- The differences in sound between thin and thick crash cymbals... and what style of music they are best suited for!
- The difference in sound between "cast" and "sheet" cymbals!
- How the size, weight, profile, and even bell size of your cymbals affect their sound characteristics!
But it doesn't stop there! I'll also tell you about...
The Importance of Drum Shell Construction...
- Why drums with "segment" shells are so easy to tune... and stay in tune longer!
- Why "stave" shells produce such excellent tone!
- The sound characteristics of the different woods used in drum shell construction... and how to recognize them!
- The many different types of woods used in the construction of drum shells... and why there are so
Title: Guitar Note Mastery
Author: Craig Bassett
Attention Guitarists! Professional guitarist, guitar tutor and author reveals hard-earned secrets...
"Who else wants to totally master a skill that helps you learn faster, memorize better, increases your creativity and speeds up your guitar learning progress?"
"Forget about using useless note learning methods that don't work and improve your guitar playing by learning to find any note on your guitar INSTANTLY...with eleven easy and simple steps to Guitar Note Mastery"
Some of the benefits that you'll notice from mastering the fretboard note locations include...
- Your confidence as a guitarist and a musician will sky-rocket. The most confident guitar players that I teach know their fretboard inside and out.
- You'll save yourself hundreds (if not thousands!) of hours of frustration. By knowing the notes on the fretboard you'll be able to understand, learn and memorize things faster.
- You'll learn to think like a musician. Great musicians don't just think in terms of scale patterns and chord shapes. They think in terms of notes.
- You'll learn how to apply music theory to the guitar much more quickly. This is so important. What's the point of knowing theory without being able to apply it to the guitar?
- You'll become more more creative.By knowing the notes on the fretboard you'll be able to think of unique ways of playing scales, chords and
Title: Guitar PDFs
PDFs are a great way to be able to learn and play guitar on the move. Theguitarsuite.com® is an incredible resource online for you to learn to play guitar.
So I figured, why not give you the best of both worlds?
I have created an iBook in PDF format of everything and more that I have on theguitarsuite.com® just so you can print it out and take it with you.
This is an incredible resource that you can have at your disposal at any time.
325 pages of pure guitar knowledge, tips, tricks, tabs, drills, exercises, journals. And all in an easy to read, easy to use format that you can print out section by section.
It's so organized, you'll be able to create your own personalized notebook or binder. Easily one year's worth of lessons. And you'll never have to go online.
You can play guitar wherever you want, instead of chained to the seat in front of your computer.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Rap Beats Manual
"Who Else Wants To Unlock The Secrets Of How To Make Your Own Smokin' Rap Beats"
Finally, step by step training VIDEOS and Ebook ebook that lets you discover how to make Hip Hop beats like a Pro!
Inside the Rap Beats Ebook you will discover:
- The #1 most important factor for creating hot beats
- A breakdown of music theory (essential for making beats)
- A step-by-step blueprint for making your beats
- What software to use to make the best beats possible
- How to structure your beats (this is crucial for success)
- What to make sure to check before buying any beat making software
- What type of microphone is best for recording audio
- Discover which beat making tools you need and which you do not need
- How to import custom sounds and samples into your tracks
- Where to download demo versions of beat making software before you buy
- How many keys you really need on your keyboard
- Breakdown of different beat making software programs
And most importantly a Step-By-Step ebook for making your rap beats. We will take you by the hand and walk you through the process of beat making... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Mastering Guitar course
Author: Ryan Cameron
Finally Revealed... Professional Guitarist Sheds Light On The Fastest And Easiest Method For Playing Guitar!
Learn the most prized guitar playing techniques from a trained pro and impress your friends and family with your new found skills!
Here is a little glimpse at what the 'Mastering Guitar' course has to offer:
- You will learn advanced rhythm playing, such as comping and bosa nova rhythms.
- Understand the theory behind 'Modes' and how to use them effectively in your songwriting and soloing.
- The Mastering Guitar course includes 3 high quality ebooks, each with photos and professionally transcribed notation, so you will have no problem following along. The course also includes over 400 audio files and over 300 exercises... That's more than 2 times what any other course offers!
- Master the art of fingerpicking, as well as playing with a pick. Plus a neat little trick that allows you to combine the two!
- Learn the true art of strumming like a professional... They'll call you the 'Strumming Wonder' when I'm finished with you!
- Learn hundreds of open chords and barre chords with the aid of my revolutionary software, 'Guitar Chords Pro'!
- Learn all the core guitar playing essentials such as, hammer ons, pull offs, palm muting, string deadening, slides, a variety of bends, and lots more!
- Learn all about the building blocks of
Title: The Guitar Scale Mastery System
Author: Craig Bassett
"How Would Your Guitar Soloing Improve If You Discovered Exactly How To Play Guitar Scales Over The Entire Fretboard In A Fluid, Musical And Effortless Way?"
In this section of the website you'll learn the EXACT system that I use to learn and internalize scales. Whenever I want to learn a new scale I follow this system. Once you learn the system you'll be able to apply it to ANY scale that you want to master.
A few of the overall benefits of learning The Guitar Scale Mastery System include...
- You'll solo in a more natural and musical way.
- You'll notice large improvements to your guitar technique, speed and fluidity.
- You'll feel much more confident as an improvising guitarist.
- You'll feel more confident jamming with other musicians.
- You will be able to use scales without thinking.
- You will be able to learn scales on such a deep level that they "become part of you".
- You will be able to improvise with scales no matter where you are on the fretboard.
This system is comprised of five main parts. I call these parts "scale weapons". Why weapons? Because it sounds cool! :-)
Title: How To Read Music
Learn To Read Music in Hours, not Years!
In about 3 hours I can really teach you to read music.
You won't be great, of course, but you'll be on your way!
Learn The 3 Elements of Music Rapidly
- Melody (the tune of a song)
- Rhythm (the pulse or beat of a song)
- Harmony (the chords that support the melody)
This Is Too Good To Be True -- Right?
The reason it seems to be an amazing claim is simply because people THINK learning to read music is a slow, long, drawn-out process. But it's only slow because of poorly-organized teaching techniques. What music teachers usually teach is OK, but it's out-of-order, or fuzzy, or confusing, or gets bogged down in a torrent of words. And so people naturally think that it takes a long time to learn to read music.
But that's absolutely false. Period.
The Amazing Power Of... Click here to read the full description!
Title: The Complete Music Notation Encyclopedia
Delve even further into chord theory by learning all about music notation at the same time. With 'The Complete Music Notation Encyclopedia' learn how to read and write music and decipher all of the musical symbols encountered in sheet music and musical compositions. We even include embedded soundbyte links and graphics so that you can see and view an actual example of each relevant topic being covered.
160 pages jam-packed with all of the necessary tools to learn and reference any type of symbol in the language of music!
Some of the topics covered in this ebook:
- Musical Symbols
- Musical Forms and Styles
Title: Talking Piano Chord Chart
The Talking Piano Chord Chart!
"The World's Most Helpful Piano Chord Chart"
The Learning Is Almost Automatic!
7 Overwhelming Reasons You Should Own This Talking Chord Chart Now!
- You can download it right now -- even if it's 3 in the morning! No waiting.
- It's short! Just 8 full-color sheets with photos of 12 chords on each sheet. 96 chords total. Nothing to read -- just the chord photos and me playing the chords and talking. No boring lectures or any of that. It's short and right to the point!
- I hold your hand and talk you through every single chord -- all 96 of them. You'll hear me play each chord, explain each chord, and even show you how to invert and arpeggiate chords. (Are there only 96 chords? No -- there are many more, and maybe someday I'll make another talking chord chart with more advanced chords. But with these 96 chords you can play literally 99% of all the songs in the world!)
- There's nothing like it anywhere in the world!
- You'll hear every single chord played, so you'll be training your ear to hear different chord types!
- It's cheap! It's not $100. or $75. or even $50. Take a look at the price! It's only 39 bucks! And no shipping, since it's in an ebook format that you download. So thirty nine bucks is the total price -- the price
Title: Music Marketing Manifesto
Author: John Oszajca
"How An Out Of Work Musician Managed To Rebuild A Thriving Music Career Using Nothing But The Internet To Generate Thousands Of Dollars In Revenue each Year!"
In My Opinion This System Is The Absolute Best Way There Is To Make It In The Music Business. Period.
Whether you are 14 or 40, experienced or a complete beginner, applying the system laid out in Music Marketing Manifesto will teach you step-by-step, everything you need to do in order to set yourself up for success. If you go the major label route, get ready for one hell of a big mountain to climb.
Illegal downloads have shrunken profit margins so significantly that the major labels can no longer take the same chances they once could. Without a launching pad like American Idol or some horrible reality TV show, it's going to be really tough to get a label to take a chance on an unknown commodity. That being said, if you do want to try and beat the odds and get a major label record deal, the best way to do that is by becoming an independent success first. This course can help you do that.
Here's What You Will Find Inside Music Marketing Manifesto...
- How to automate your music marketing system!
- How to create a virtual street team that is effective and profitable!
- How to leverage the
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (75)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (504)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
19 Music ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $186.75)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc