Title: Black & Smooth CD Magazine
Author: Richard R. Foggie
Black & Smooth CD!, Magazine!
The latest in Multi-Media! communication!
In today's information age!, there are many secrets!, that have come to light!
Secrets!, that explain, the problems of the past!, and that reveal the present day!,
pre dic a ments, that were systematically placed in the lives of every american citizen!,
which would destroy the opportunity for the So-called American dream!, and replace it with the
Could it be!, that the forces of evil!, whose negative thoughts!, images and concepts that we Americans!, fought against!, during World War two.
Are now seated in our nations highest offices!, and are controlling and manipulating!, the destiny and thought life!, of the American people!
Visit Site To Learn More
Title: Pentatonic Guitar Success
This 246 page ebook took me six months to write! It is designed for the ambitious guitarist who is serious about developing awesome pentatonic scale technique. In my opinion it is worth more than the actual cost of membership to Guitar Scale Mastery.
Here's some of the things that you'll learn from it...
- You'll learn some essential music theory. This will help you to become a better musician. Plus you'll feel great knowing the stuff that a lot of guitarists put in the "too hard" basket.
- You'll learn 84 melodic ideas in five different fingerings. This will increase your soloing vocabulary dramatically. It will also help you gain a total mastery of each of the five fingerings. Which means you'll be able to solo with lots more confidence using pentatonics.
- You'll learn 48 single string linear exercises. This will help you learn to move between the different pentatonic fingerings effortlessly.
- You'll learn 216 two string linear exercises. These will turn you into a pentatonic beast! Your fret hand and picking technique will improve a lot. Plus they look really cool when you play them. :-)
- Plus a whole lot more!
Bonus to the "The Guitar Scale Mastery System"
Title: Guitar Note Accelerator
"Seven powerful projects to accelerate your note learning progress..."
This 62-page bonus ebook contains lots of useful information and ideas to help you gain a greater mastery over the notes on the fretboard...
- You'll learn to see patterns that will help you to visualize note locations much more clearly.
- You'll learn how you can take ANY chord that you know and create dozens (if not hundreds!) of variations. Imagine how this could help your composing! You'll no longer be stuck playing the same boring chords that everyone else uses :-)
- You'll learn about note shapes. These powerful tools allow you to easily visualize a note over the entire fretboard.
- You'll gain a complete understanding of THE most important scale to learn for music theory.
- Plus much more!
Bonus to the "Guitar Note Mastery"
Title: Over 10 Printable Music Industry Contracts
"Over 10 Printable Music Industry Contracts!"
It's like having your own team of Professional attorneys...
I have a LOT of industry standard music contracts that are dedicated to protecting your musical works, to ensure that ONLY the people you authorize to use your music, songs, beats or lyrics use them.
Here are some examples...
- Artist Producer Contract
- Songwriters Contract
- Publishing Contract
- Artist Recording Contract
- Booking Contract
- Producer/Manager Contract
- Producer Royalties Contract
- Copyright License and Contract
- Artist Management Contract
- Mechanical Rights License
Bonus to the "The Amazing Music Formula"
Title: Free to be Creative at the Piano
Author: Edward Weiss
Have you ever wanted to just sit down at the piano and play what you feel? Without worrying if it's good enough or if you have enough 'talent?' Edward Weiss, author of "Free to be Creative at the Piano" says you can!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The 7 Deadly Sins of Mixing
One of the biggest problems with amateur studios is the "amateur sound" they produce. Face it - as long as you sound like a home studio, your clients will never be blown away by their recordings. I'm going to pump up your recordings to professional status in 7 simple steps.
This ebook could be worth thousands of dollars in additional business! When you sound like a pro, you won't have any problems landing big time clients with deep pockets.
The 7 Deadly Sins of Mixing is my personal guide to overcoming the amateur sound and adding the sparkle and pizazz your clients would expect from a pro studio.
Bonus to the "7 Minute Marketing For Home Recording Studios"
Title: The Alternate Picking Results Maximizer
Author: Craig Bassett
Just in case you're curious, here's exactly what topics the bonus lessons cover...
- Making Your Left Hand Fingers More Economical
- The Double-Up Practice Technique
- How To Effectively Set Alternate Picking Speed Goals
- Isolating The Picking Hand
- Understanding Support Exercises For The Picking Hand
- Isolating The Fretting-Hand
- Understanding Support Exercises For The Fretting Hand
- Creating Your Own Alternate Picking Exercises
- Four Note Mechanics Handout (Answers To Lesson 10 Homework)
- Introduction To Accent Patterns
- Applying Accent Patterns To Alternate Picking Exercises
- Playing Accent Patterns While Using Distortion
- Applying Accents Patterns When Using Distortion
- Introduction To Sextuplets
- Sextuplet Alternate Picking Patterns
- Understanding And Mastering 32nd Notes
- Thirty-Second Note Alternate Picking Patterns
- The Ultimate Timing Exercise
Bonus to the "Alternate Picking Fast Start"
Title: After The Mix: An Artists Guide to Promoting & Exposing Your Recorded Music
Author: Scott Horton
Virtual Mix Engineer has compiled a quick guide for musical artists releasing and promoting an album or single. The 8 page ebook aims to inform musicians of vital steps while curating and compiling the best sources for completing these tasks. Topics covered include uploading your music, copyrighting, digital distribution, duplication, internet radio, crowd funding, royalty collection, and further resources. The guide's goal is to save artists time and expose them to alternative routes by packing many resources together in one place. Before releasing your next independent single, make sure to reference the guide and create your music promotional plan.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: 'The Blueprint to Getting Heard by Thousands'
Author: Owen Critchley
Once Blueprint artists start making their great sounding recordings at home, they are going to want the world to hear them.
My 'Musician's Blueprint to Getting Heard By Thousands' will show you exactly how to be found and heard by thousands of new fans and listeners.
"With the 'Blueprint to Getting Heard' you WILL be found and heard... not by one or two people, but by hundreds of new listeners every day."
AND, as always...
- 'Blueprint to Getting Heard,' combined with the great sounding recordings you'll be doing with the 'Home Recording Blueprint,' has the potential to be a game changer for your music career.* "Getting Heard" is so popular that it will be going on sale separately very soon.
- I prove the results right before your eyes by showing you an astounding real world test of the simple steps in the Blueprint to Getting Heard by Thousands.
- BUT, right after you pick up your copy of 'Easy Home Recording Blueprint,' I will send you the 'Blueprint to Getting Heard,' free.
You will receive one easy chapter at a time, to show you how to lead thousands of new listeners and new fans to you and your recordings.
Bonus to the "Easy Home Recording Blueprint PREMIUM"
Title: The Wreckage of My Sanity
I wrote a story of a simpler time. The early 1980s, before cell phones and auto-tune. Back when Bruce Springsteen was still the future of rock and roll, and rock and roll was still a religion.
We'd all go out on stage and scream and yell and make a lot of noise, and we truly believed that we could be the future of rock and roll. We were young, dirty, vulgar, sacrilegious inebriates trying to find the magic missing link between Chuck Berry and Charles Bukowski.
If you're easily offended, you shouldn't read my story. These are desperate, despicable characters who say and do the most reprehensible things. However, if you're not too uptight you just might find this tale amusing. And if you've spent any time on the road, it will all seem painfully familiar.
Ebook Type: ePUB
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (75)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
19 Music ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $186.75)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc