All Golfers want POWER…
The short game is very, very, important to shooting low scores, yet most golfers always feel they have an extra 10-20 yards left in the tank. We hit a long drive, feel good about our swing, only to find out it was a fluke; an outlier in our driving stats.
Here are some common swing thoughts that float around the range and beginner golf circles:
- Use the “Big Muscles” to Gain Power
- “Bump” left for More Power
- Get Lighter Shafts and Newer Clubs for More Power
- Squeeze Lighter for More Power
- Squeeze Harder for More Power
- Power can’t be taught
There are other ways that you can try to add power…
- Look for the answer by analyzing hours of video of PGA tour pros (hint: it’s tough to spot the secret on video)
- Read every golf magazine written in the last ten years, find every article written about power in the golf swing, and practice until the range closes every night.
- Buy the latest clubs that come out on the market that promise to be farther and straighter than the last set that came out.
Instead, why not learn from a teacher who’s help thousands of golfers to add power to their swing, including PGA tour star Steve Elkington?
With The Most Powerful Move in your arsenal, you’ll be able to:
Smash it farther than you ever did before..
- Hit those short par 4′s in one shot..
- Outdrive your friends..
- Hit shorter irons into the greens
…And most importantly, Enjoy the Game more!