"Would You Like To Learn All The "Closely Guarded" Model Train Tips, Tricks And Secrets... To Finally Create The Model Train Layout of Your Dreams?"
- Have you ever wondered how you could have one of those amazingly realistic looking and incredibly well detailed model train layouts in the space you have available and within your budget... no matter how limited?
- Would You Like To Save Up To 67% On The Retail Price of Model Train Equipment?
- Have you wondered how the best model train layouts never seem to suffer with derailments or erractic stops and starts?
- Would You Like To Avoid The 5 Common Mistakes Every Beginner Usually Makes... And Save a Massive Amount of Time And Money?
If you answered 'Yes' to any of these questions, then you are about to discover the one unique resource on the internet that can make your model train dream a reality in days!
What Valuable Secrets Are Revealed In Model Trains for Beginners?
Here's just some of what you're going to learn...
- The 4 different track options explained and compared to allow you to make an informed decision on what you should be using.
- What to buy and from where, so you get more value for your money? We tell you what to buy cheap and upgrade later and which items you should never skimp on.
- What repairs you should do yourself and when you should used an experienced repairer.
- The easiest way to build and add realism to your tunnels?
- How to avoid those frustrating electrical shorts on your turnouts?
- How to wire your layout for more than 1 train operation.
- The best way to create grassed meadows and fields and fire scenes!
- How to create a pond, stream or river that your friends and family will believe it's real water.
- A full glossary to explain the model train language.
- Why you need boosters in your system and how to calculate how many locomotives you can run at one time with 1 transformer?
- How to avoid the BIG mistake when making natural looking trees?
- How do you convert your analog layout to a DCC system and should you even consider DCC?
- All the track cleaning methods explained and what not to do. Easy ways to maintain and keep your layout clean... easily keep your trees and scenery free from dust and cobwebs.
- Which model train scale should you consider and why? The pros and cons of the different scales.
- How to pick and build the perfect layout to suit your budget and the space you have available? One that will provide loads of fun for years to come.
- Which track underlay you should be using to muffle the noise levels of your layout.
- The 7 common household items that can be used to build fences, scenery, rocks, roads and more.
- Which locomotive and rolling stock should you buy and where? Why there are certain locomotives you should definetly avoid.
- What is a DCC system and can analog locomotives be run with decoders on a DCC system?
- The secrets to creating realism and an aged look... how to create rust, mud and tire marks on your rolling stock.
- Which power pack should you use to get a more realistic stop and start motion from your locomotives.