LEARN HOW TO BEGIN YOUR CHILD'S CAREER IN MODELING!
Sarah Parker Modeling & Talent Agency now offers our extremely popular Model Child® Seminar in an ebook format! Learn everything you need to know about getting your child started in modeling. The Model Child® ebook will give you the necessary tools to begin your child's career in the modeling and entertainment industry!
Don't spend money unnecessarily...Get started in the right direction!
ARE THESE THE QUESTIONS YOU NEED ANSWERED?
- What kind of work is available for children?
- What "type" will my child be cast as, Life-Style or Fashion?
- What is the best age to start my child in modeling?
- Will my child get work? What does it pay?
- How do I become the agent's "Best Parent" acting as my child's manager?
- Do I need pictures, or a portfolio; do they need to be taken by a professional?
- As a parent, what is my relationship with major agencies?
If you're constantly being stopped and told by everyone...
"Your child should be a model, in television commercials, and catalogs!"
... this has all the information you need to get started!
The Model Child® Ebook teaches you everything you need to know about children's modeling...
but didn't know who to ask!
The worldwide entertainment industry is huge, with daily demands for new faces...
and believe it or not, the demand is greater than the supply!
There will never be another child like yours, and your child deserves to be given every opportunity in life. The model & talent business is a confidence builder. Both you and your child will rise to meet the standards of other professional children and parents. Remember, this is a business where in one day your child can earn what some parents earn in a week, month or year! Learn how to be a good personal manager, one who's smart and will not let anyone take advantage of you or your child with the Model Child® ebook.
INCLUDED in the Model Child® Ebook:
- Sample Resumes, Guide and Worksheet
- Model Child® Checklist
- Composite Layouts and Examples
- Image Development Worksheet