Prepare Your Body & Spirit for Service in Only 30 Minutes a Day!
Finally, there’s a ebook available to help current and prospective missionaries serve with all their heart, might, mind and strength!
Sharing the Gospel as a full-time missionary is a gift and a blessing. This blessing can quickly become a burden if the missionary is not able to manage the physical and spiritual stresses that accompany the rigorous schedule and irregular living conditions common to mission life.
To help make the mission experience a blessing and not a burden, health and human performance expert, has combined cutting-edge research with first-hand experience to create a unique and powerful book based on eternal principles that provide practical solutions with the most comprehensive and effective resources to prepare the body and spirit of any current or future missionary.
This ebook is divided into three sections: Preparing for Missionary Fitness, Committing to Missionary Fitness and Enduring to the End. Each section includes four chapters that address the physical and spiritual needs of full-time missionaries.
In an easy-to-understand format, missionaries will…
- Discover how Jesus prepared for His mission
- Be reminded of their physical stewardship
- Learn advanced strategies to improve their nutrition
- Be provided meal plans to guide them along the way
- Understand what, when and how much to eat
- Learn proven methods to maximize exercise time
- Know exactly what exercises to do and how to do them
And much more!