The MMA QuickStart program is a one-of-a-kind program put together for people looking to get into mixed martial arts training.
- A simple and powerful method of tracking your workouts and progression - Use this method and you're guaranteed to keep on track, retain the stuff your learning, push past your personal limits, and develop tremendous mixed martial arts skill.
- When to perform every session - No guesswork involved, you'll know exactly when to work on punching, do ground work movements, practice takedown entries, stretch, or push hard through a conditioning exercise.
- How to train without being too tired or sore - If your program causes too much fatigue or soreness, your training will suffer. This program is designed so that you will be challenged in different ways all the time which will keep you from overtraining.
- How to master the jump rope - Learn, practice and perfect my 18 favourite jump rope movements and tricks. You'll be warming up like a pro in no time! Watch your footwork and conditioning improve quickly while you melt away extra body fat by doing an exercise that is a must for all mixed martial artists.
- How to excel at shadow fighting - Watch your co-ordination, balance and speed improve drastically as you learn to move like a pro-fighter in this very important aspect of MMA training. My follow along "Shadow Fighting with Jeff" mp3 files will make it feel like I'm right there beside you while you practice, giving you tips, pushing you to work harder and cheering you on during your rounds!
- An effective warm-up specific for mixed-martial arts - Prevent injury and increase your MMA specific flexibility through the use of two different 5 minute dynamic warm-ups. As a bonus I've included the EXACT warm-up that I use before my fights in the UFC and other big shows.
- Exclusive access to a massive online video library - see all of the exercises, techniques, drills and tips used in the program in action instead of being confused trying to follow an exercise through a written description. You'll have access to over 100 of Jeff's technique training videos; each one of them filled with the many details required to master the movements.
- How to properly and safely work and move on the ground - Really hammer home the details of every solo technical movement that make up the foundation of ground fighting skill.