Low-Ticket Profits Ebook
Title: Low-Ticket Profits
"Who Else Wants To Learn How To Create and Sell Small $10 Products and Sell Truck-Loads of Them?"
Low-Ticket Products Are The Easiest To Sell Because Your Prospects Hardly Need To Think Twice About Making A Buying Decision...
Before you start selling a high-ticket product you need to first create a low-ticket product so that your customer can move down your sales funnel.
It's important to price your low-ticket product as low as possible, but at the same time not devaluate the product. This will ensure that you'll get as many qualified customers in your system so ultimately you'll make more profits per customer.
The problem is coming up with ideas and generally creating a low-ticket product.
- What price should you put?
- What topic should you base it around?
- What types of low-ticket products can you create?
- How do you write a salesletter for a low-ticket product?
These types of questions appear all so often so I've written a special report to teach you the concepts of low-ticket products.
This special report will detail:
- How to write a salesletter for your low-ticket item
- The types of low-ticket products you can produce. I'll share 16 types of products you can create.
- What is a low-ticket item? What is the difference between a low-ticket item and a high-ticket item?
- Why you should price your low-ticket item as low as possible -- even if you think its value is worth a lot more.
- Why giving a lot of value in your low-ticket item produces more profits in the long run.
- An easy way to find out what price you should price your own low-ticket product.
- The advantages of selling low-ticket items
- Why you need a balance of both low and high-ticket items
- Why "volume" is important for the life of your business.
- Using the concept of "sampling" for bigger profits.
- How low-ticket items create "viral traffic" for your business, and how it will bring you more customer without much more effort.
- How low-ticket products helps establish a solid and positive report with your customers.
- Developing your own "bread and butter" low-ticket items for maximum profits
+ much, much more!
As you can see, you'll be increasing your knowledge to another level with the information provided in this special report.
Ebook Type: PDF
|How to Make Big Profits Selling Tickets on eBay|
Author: Rodney Myers
|Starting a Cleaning Business|
|Decorative Wall Painting Business|
|Patchwork & Quilting Business|
Author: Philippa (Pippa) Carron
Category: Crafts, Hobbies, Home Business
|How To Buy An Established Turnkey Business For Immediate Success|
Author: Frank DeJohn
|Junk Removal Business Coach|
Author: Carlos Parraga
Author: Kevin Laverick
|The 50 Home Business Clarity Questions|
Author: Garry Gnapp and Chris Bloor
Category: Home Business
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (181)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (44)
137 Business ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $1427.05)
just for $49.95
Any 100 ebooks from 2000+ titles Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $29.95
Get full access to 2000+ ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc