Have Fun Making Yummy, Gourmet Tasting, Gluten-Free, Low-Glycemic Meals the Quick and Easy Way. Delicious Desserts Too!
What is the secret to delicious, simple food?
Debbie shares all of these secrets with you. She learned from many chefs over the years and herself was a chef at the Peppermill Soup Kitchen in Encinitas, California, as well as executive chef for her own restaurant, using her own recipes exclusively. They sell for $500 per recipe for commercial use.
Discover a new world of yummy, satisfying food that is fun to cook and eat, such as:
- Use Less effort than a typical recipe in many cases.
- Make rich, filling Ice-Cream and alternative with nuts (no dairy, no rice, no soy)!
- Hide your Vegetables and get more flavor -But without having to even think about it; this ebook will give you simple instructions, quick and easy.
- Learn to make easy, Quick Desserts that use no flour, but have more flavor. Cakes, tarts, truffles and pies all made with no flour!
- Discover the secrets to making all food Taste Superb. Simple tricks for spicing up anything with natural, primal flavor!
- Learn a safe, very-low-glycemic Proprietary Blend to Sweeten nearly anything to taste like sugar, with no sugar or refined sweeteners of any kind! This took Debbie many years to develop.
- Learn to make simple, quick Salad Dressings that people came to the restaurant just to get. A blender is all you need for most recipes, including homemade salad dressings that are to-die-for or better yet; to-live-for!
- How you can make Cream Soups and sauces with or without real cream and very low-glycemic thickeners.
- Enjoy Hearty Stews without flour or potatoes!
Debbie's special salad dressing recipes have been sought after for decades by friends. You'll find your palate being surprised and delighted that health-promoting food can taste so good. It's even better than what you'll get in any restaurant around, even so-called health-food restaurants!