Objective research proves investors should always pay the very lowest investment costs
- Reducing investment expenses is the only reliable economic lever you can control. Significantly improve your net long-term risk-adjusted returns by slashing your investment costs.
- Securities markets are fundamentally unpredictable. Amateurs and professionals cannot reliably predict future asset values.
- By slashing expenses to the bone, your investments also improve. The least expensive funds increase diversification, lower risk, avoid unnecessary taxes, reduce trading costs, and require much less attention.
Improve your net returns and increase your long-term wealth with less effort
- When you buy funds directly, you avoid the excessive costs of advisor recommended funds. Boost your net financial performance by eliminating advisor costs.
- Research shows that financial advisors have zero skill in picking superior investment funds. Nobody has a crystal ball. Everyone is guessing about the future.
- Stop enriching the industry and keep more for your family. Get off the financial industry's endless "do-this-do-that" and "change-this-change-that" hamster wheels for investors.
- The financial industry thrives on excessive product complexity and signs siren songs to capture more of your assets. A myriad of excessive fees assessed against your assets just feeds escalating industry revenue and profit year after year.
These two inexpensive ebooks will help you in three main ways:
- Conveniently provide directories of the lowest cost, diversified no load mutual funds and ETFs available to US investors for direct investing.
- Improve your understanding of investing by summarizing what the research literature actually says does and does not work when investing.
- Listing over 200 lowest cost, no load mutual funds in 30 global, international, and US stock, bond, real estate, and money market fund asset category tables
- All these low cost funds are screened from the universe of available funds using objective factors supported by university research and discussed in these ebooks.
- Listing over 200 lowest cost ETFs in 29 global, international, and US stock, bond, and real estate asset category tables
- Help you to put your investing strategy on autopilot. Increase diversification, lower risks, and reduce investment costs, so that you can save a lot of money and time year after year after year.