... whether you're a complete novice or veteran lock smith our clear explanations, colour diagrams and videos will ensure that you can open every lock in your street even if you have no lock picks!
In this no-holds barred, straight to the point guide you'll have access to the 'trade' secrets that have been kept from non-professionals for years.
Inside you'll discover:
- How to pick car locks
- How tubular locks work
- How to pick a pin tumbler lock using traditional picks, raking and scrubbing
- How to pick padlocks (combination, lever, pin tumbler)
- The basic principles of how locks work
- How skeleton keys work
- How to pick a high security lever lock
- How to pick tubular locks
- How a basic pin tumbler lock work
- Where to legally buy lock pick tools (no questions asked)
- How to open cars without keys (bypass techniques)
- How bump keys work
- Where to legally buy bump keys
- How lever locks work
All of this is explained in straight to the point sections, with colour photos and diagrams and videos!
"Why the Classified Lock Pickers Bible will enable you to open any lock in your street..."
The Classified Lock pickers Bible will show you in as much detail as you need (not bombard you with it) to pick any lock you are likely to come across.
'The Bible' is broken down into ten chapters and with it's straight to the point information, no fluff, colour diagrams, photographs and video links each type of lock is clearly explained. You are then told how to pick or bypass each type of lock.
I have even included a chapter telling you where you can legally buy your lock pick tools and bump keys from.
The chapters that the ebook covers are:
- Tubular lock picking (like on vending machines or bike locks)
- Lock bypass techniques (why pick it when you can bypass it?!)
- Bump keys (the tool of the 21st Century)
- Where to (legally) buy specialised tools for each method of entry and lock type
- Manual padlock picking (lever, combination & pin-tumbler locks)
- Car opening via the lock (picking the lock)
- Mortise/ Lever lock picking
- Manual pin-tumbler lock picking techniques (picking, raking, scrubbing)
- Car lock bypass techniques
- Skeleton keys and Control/ Master Keys