Stop Wasting Time!
How a simple eBook will keep you from wasting time
Tips for Saving Time in Outlook
You may be thinking, "What will I read in these eBooks to save me time?" Here are some examples:
- Ever have trouble finding an appointment in your overflowing calendar? Learn to color-code calendar items to make finding them easy.
- Do old email addresses keep popping up when you are typing addresses? Banish them forever.
- Does Outlook start in the wrong folder for you? Fixing that is easy.
- Does the way commands move around in the menus make you nuts (like it does me)? Learn how to stop the madness.
- Need a fast way to keep track of stuff outside of Outlook? See how to use the Shortcuts pane to keep track of all sorts of stuff on your computer.
Those are just a few of the tips you'll find in these 40 odd page eBooks.
The books are broken up into these sections to make it easy to find the kinds of tips you need.
In ebook, you'll find:
- Outlook Web Mail Access Simplifies Life
- Yahoo! Mail and Outlook
- Port 25 and Problems Sending Email
- Tips for Working with Email
- General Keyboard Shortcuts
- Hotmail and Outlook
- Other Top Tips
- Google Gmail and Outlook
- Tips for Working with the Calendar