- Did your doctor just tell you you have Celiac disease and you just don’t know what hit you?
- Do you even know where to start?
- Are you panicked because you don’t know how to deal with it?
All the answers you’re looking for are in my ebook: Living Gluten and Dairy-Free with French Gourmet Food. A practical guide.
- Are you an old hand at gluten-free cooking but are getting bored with the same old recipes? I have put a French slant on GFCF recipes to add a little “je ne sais quoi” to your dinner. Your friends will not believe that GFCF food can taste so good.
- Do you know what to shop for? I give you more than 20 pages of shopping idea.
- Do you know how to prepare gluten and dairy-free food? I give you 80 recipes to get you started.
- Do you know where gluten and casein are hiding? I give you 12 pages on where to find them in your food.
By the way, this book has already won:
- Best Cookbook at the 2012 Los Angeles Book Festival.
- Best Nutrition Book at the 2011 Indie Excellence Awards.
- Best Cookbook at the 2011 Paris Book Festival.
- Winner! Best “Cookbook – Health” at the 2013 International Book Awards.
- Honorable mention at the 2011 New York Book Festival.
Won’t you take a read?
Enjoy my ebook and Bon Appetit! Chef Alain Braux