- Which Boat and what equipment?
- Tragedy in the Red Sea.
- The sea route to the sun.
- The canal route to the sun.
- The Great Barrier Reef
- The Canal and into the Pacific
- Tahiti to New Zealand
- South Pacific Islands
- Pirate Attack
- Panama and Pan Pan
- Homeward Bound
- Helicopter Rescue
- Cruising the Mediterranean
- Cruising the Caribbean.
- Crossing the Atlantic
If you are thinking about going cruising then this is the ebook for you!
- 'The ebook is an excellent read with stacks of information about long distance cruising.'
- 'Excitement and adventure as well as sound common sense in this excellent sailing book.'
- "one persons personal log of an Atlantic crossing"
- "The most detailed account of the PANAMA CANAL."
- "Tells it as it really is! The boats, equipment and the cruising grounds!"
- "FASCINATING LOG BOOK OF A TRANSIT OF THE FRENCH CANALS FROM THE ENGLISH CHANNEL TO THE MEDITERRANEAN AND THE CANAL DU MIDI."
- "All you need to know about the RED SEA!"
Chapter 14 contains waypoints and route planning for the Red Sea transit which can be invaluable if you are going that way and Chapter 8 gives all the information you need to plan your Panama Canal paperwork and supplies.