Finally! How To Become A Money-Making Life Coach From Home (Using Their Internationally-Recognized Certification Program Built On Their $8 Million+ Business Blueprint)...
Let’s take a closer look at some of the secrets that I will be reviewing in this amazing course:
- Level One Coaching Model – Learn the first steps involved in creating a simple but effective model of coaching that will enable you to help others reach new levels of potential.
- The Value Creation System – Here you will learn the exact steps needed to make your services so valuable that no one will be able to resist your offer.
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Coaching – Here I’ll show you how to coach those natural born entrepreneurs who run their own business so they can maximize their profits.
- Artistic Creativity Coaching – In this part of the program, you will learn how to help natural born artists take their talents and abilities to the next level so they can gain the most fulfillment possible.
- Career Planning and Development Coaching – Learn the difference between coaching those interested in taking their career to next level vs. those who work for themselves and how you can help them get ahead in their profession.
- Identifying The Perfect Candidate – Here you’ll learn how to pick the right type of candidate based on the type of coaching needed to help them excel.
- Goal Setting – Every person needs to set goals to achieve success. Here I’ll show you a simple but effective system for getting anyone to set measurable and realistic goals.
- Emotional Mastery – Because emotions are what ultimately drive our behaviors, you will learn how to motivate others to take action by effectively tapping into their emotions and becoming a master of influence..
- Relationship Development - your ability to build and sustain relationships is ultimately what is going to enable you to be successful as a life coach. In this part of the program I'll teach you everything you've ever wanted to know about developing powerful relationships with your clients that will last a lifetime.
- Assessing Needs - After understanding what your clients ultimate goals are in life, you will now be able to understand how to accurately assess their needs based on what they want to achieve. It may sound simple but in reality, sometimes people don't even realize their own needs.
- Communication Tactics - Not everyone processes information the same way and because of that you need to be able to communicate with each client differently. Here I'll share some special techniques that will enable you to understand the best method of communication for each particular client
- The Power of Questions - In this part of the program you'll learn how to utilize questions to extract the information that you need to take your client to the next level.
- Preparing For The Role - even if you have no idea how a life coach should present him or herself, don't worry, because in this part of the program, I'll show you exactly what clients expect from a life coach and how to deliver it .
- Mastering Intuition - within all of us is a voice guiding us to the right direction. Sometimes however, it can be challenging to see her or trust that voice. Here you'll not only learn to identify your own intuition, but you'll learn how to teach others to identify it as well.
- Motivational Tactics – Here, I'll reveal a simple but effective method to instantly inspire and motivate your client to take action and strive for success.
- Four Circles of The Coaching Model - In this part of the program, you'll be introduced to the four circles of the coaching model, which will give you a telescopic view of how the whole system works.
- Developing Rapport -sometimes helping a person maximize their potential involves tough conversations. In order to have those conversations, you're going to have to develop the right rapport with your client. In this part of the program, I'll show you exactly how to do that.
- Your First Consultation - Here I'll show you the exact steps to take during your first consultation so that it goes smooth and sets the pace for future coaching sessions.
- Overcoming Setbacks - just because you set the direction for your client doesn't necessarily mean that they will never experience challenges and setbacks. It is your ability to overcome those aspects of the game that will ultimately enable you to gain their respect. You'll learn everything you need to know about doing so in this part of the program.
- Honing Your Approach Technique - In this part of the program I'll show you how to begin to develop the technique that you will use in your approach to help lead your client to success.
- Program Development - Here you'll learn how to assess your clients goals and put together a program for them to follow so that their dreams don't fall by the wayside.
- Developing Homework Assignments - Here I'll show you a step-by-step system that will enable you to give your client home work assignments that will ensure they are staying on track to achieve their goals.
- Confronting Hesitation - Not every client is going to be ready to be proactive and take action. Here you'll learn how to get even the most unmotivated person ready to take charge of their life.
And much much more!