Law and Legal ebooks
Acquire An Honest Attorney!
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $7.00 or less).
Title: Acquire An Honest Attorney!
How To Recruit An Honest Attorney And Protect Your Intellectual and Financial Property
How To Find A "Pit-bull" Attorney That Will Fight Like An Animal For Anyone Trying To Go Up Against Your Business!
Discover How To Find The Most Reputable, Honest & Brutal Attorney To Fight On The Good Side: Yours!
- Have you ever thought of the fact that you may need an attorney in the future for a business situation?
- Have you ever considered the fact that most last minute attorney choices are always bad ones?
- What would you do if someone sued you and you had absolutely no idea what to do next?
If you've ever had one of these questions race through your head along with visions of losing everything you've worked for, this letter will help you gain "peace of mind"...
Take Back Your Business & Asset Security And Protect Yourself From A Business Disaster!
This letter is going to go over an often neglected and always underestimated tool that you need to have in your business no matter how big or small.
Did you know that business disasters happen every day to good people just like me and you?
This doesn't make us a bad person
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Put it To Rest
Author: Chris Attig
Its taken me 9 months to Put this Veterans Law Guidebook together.
- I talked to hundreds of Veterans about their Sleep Apnea Claims.
- I talked to several doctors and Sleep Specialists about Sleep Apnea
- I read countless BVA and Veterans Court Decisions
- I compiled all of that information into ONE VA Sleep Apnea Guidebook.
- I reviewed every sleep apnea claim my Firm had in the last 7 years.
Here's What I Will Teach You about VA Sleep Apnea Claims:
- The 3 different types of Sleep Apnea - and what conditions and situations cause it
- What Sleep Apnea is, and why so many Veterans are being diagnosed with Sleep Apnea
- How to Prove Sleep Apnea Claims using my "4 Pillars Method"
- Common Veteran Errors in Veterans VA Sleep Apnea Appeals and Claims
- What Lay and Medical Evidence to get in a VA Sleep Apnea Claim or Appeal
- How to Put it All Together - the 5 Most Common Sleep Apnea Service-Connection Scenarios.
Much, much more!
This Veterans Law Guidebook is over 165 pages of information designed to teach you how to better understand how the VA and the BVA view Sleep Apnea service connection claims.
Title: On Your Own in Tax Court, U.S. Tax Court without a Lawyer
Author: Lysander Venible
What You Need to Know to Win in Tax Court
On Your Own in Tax Court is an easy to read ebook to conducting a case in the United States Tax Court without a lawyer. It is the result of years of research and experience. It is the minimum you will need to know if you are to prevail in your case.
They are used to working with people who:
- don't understand what's going on in Tax Court
- don't know the rules
- don't know how to do legal research
- don't know what hit them when they lose
- don't know how to write legal documents
- don't know what's coming next
The Information You Need to Win
After reading On Your Own in Tax Court you will know the order of events, the special vocabulary of the Court, how to make a motion, and how to respond to one.
You'll know the answers to these crucial questions:
- If you lose, how do you appeal in a REAL courtroom?
- When would a trial not be necessary?
- What is a Branerton Conference?
- What is the "Stipulation of Facts"?
- How do you oppose a "Motion for Summary Judgment"?
- When do you get to argue the law?
- What is the "Burden of Proof" and who has it?
- What is hearsay and how is it used against you?
- What is the purpose of a Tax Court
Title: The CAREER COP
Author: Detective TJ Howe
Discover The Secrets To Propel You To The Top Of the Hiring List With... The CAREER COP System
If You've Been Looking Into Law Enforcement As A Career For Any Amount Of Time, Then You've Probably Seen Some Of My Articles Within The Law Enforcement World.
I Promise I Can Help You Do Just That!
I Started My Law Enforcement At 19 Years Old...Yes I Was 19 With A Gun And A Badge! Pretty Crazy...In Fact It Boggles My Mind.
Yet, The 19 Years Old Fact Isn't Important...
What Is Important?
The Fact That I Beat Out Over 600 Other Applicants, For 1 Of 7 Positions
- I Had No Work Experience
- I Was Not A Police Academy Graduate (They Paid Me To Go To The Academy)
- I Had No Life Experience
- I Had No Family Ties To Law Enforcement
- I Had No Credit
- And I Even Had A Suspended Driver's License On My Record
So How Did A 19 Year Old Kid That Had No Business Enforcing Any Laws...Beat Out Over 600 Applicants Who Were Most Likely Much More Qualified?
Through This Deep Desire To Join The Law Enforcement Family, I Left Nothing To Chance...I Actually Made It Impossible For The Agency Not To Hire Me!
Sure I Studied For Each Phase Of The Hiring Process, And There Are 9 Phases You Need To Prepare For:
- Physical Agility
- The Application
- Written Test
Title: ABCs To Skip Tracing Manual
Mr. Kevin R. McLeish has used his 10 years in the collection industry to develope the Skip Tracing Institute.
With The ABCs to Skip Tracing guide you are offered basic knowledge on locating anyone. Included in the 43 page guide are sample scripts for telephone conversations, which assist the beginner in gaining confidence.
The guide includes a Tracing Quick List for reference while working files.
The information and procedures described in The ABCs to Skip Tracing have been used in professional skip tracing office environments and we are sure you will find its content useful and informative.
Skip tracers are primarily associated with collection agencies but are also a vital part of some credit granters recovery teams.
The following subjects are covered in The ABCs to Skip Tracing guide:
Qualities of Skip Tracing
- Explanation of Sources of Information
- Qualifications For A Successful Skip Tracer
- Steps To Tracing
- Importance Of Recording Full Information
- Methods Of Obtaining Information
- Employed Or Unemployed Skips
- Tracing A Company
- Is Subterfuge Necessary?
- Companies & Proprietorships
- Commercial Accounts
- Effective Skip Tracing Is An Art
Phone Scripts & Form Letters
- Calling Property Tax Offices
- Employee Verification
- Former Employee
Title: How to Win the Diversity Visa Lottery
Increase Your Chances of Winning A Green Card
A detailed step by step guide to the Green Card lottery program, full of tips & advice.
Did you know that every year 50,000 people from around the world win the diversity visa lottery which allows them to live and work in the U.S. permanently?
Unfortunately, out of the millions of people applying for a green card, a large number get rejected even before the lottery takes place.
This Ebook will teach you:
- How to submit a 100% correct green card lottery application.
- How to find out if you can apply for the green card lottery. (even if your birth country is not eligible)
- How to legally increase your chances of winning the lottery.
- How to successfully prepare and pass the important green card interview.
- What to do and NOT to do if you win the lottery.
Discover How To Legally Increase Your Chance Of Winning
Learn from an experienced green card expert how to use every trick in the book to submit a legal & correct green card lottery application that increases your chances of winning.
- Cross charge your application with your spouse to effectively double your chances of winning
- If you have multiple native country options, find out how this can increase your chances of winning.
- Prepare all the necessary documents in advance so you don’t miss out because of bureaucratic
Ebook Type: PDF
Reviewed by Alex66 on 2015-08-22
My Rate 2
very good book you get pretty good information on exporting
Leave a review and rating!
Title: The Exporter's Handbook
Author: Sam Vaknin
It is difficult to export post the September 11 attacks. Stringent security and port inspections, strict money laundering regulations, and other hindrances crop daily.
A tutorial for export transactions - from financing to shipping, INCOTERMS and contracts.
Rating: (2 after 1 votes)
Reviewed by shanglulu on 2009-09-26
My Rate 1
Leave a review and rating!
Title: The Friends and Foes of Human Rights
Author: Demetrius Klitou
Human rights have friends and foes. I will argue that the latter are the interrelated ideologies: Nationalism; Realism; and their sponsors. The friends of human rights are the interrelated ideologies: Cosmopolitanism; Individualism; and their sponsors.
In chapter one, I will explore the destructive effects of the promotion of nationalism and the exploitation of realism upon human rights. In chapter two, I will explore the empowering effects of the promotion of cosmopolitanism and the exercise of individualism upon human rights. In chapter three, I will conclude how the outcome of the clash between the friends and foes will determine the future for human rights. Furthermore, I propose methods to cause the retreat of the foes and the victory of the friends, and envisage what a victory will bring about.
Rating: (1 after 1 votes)
Title: Class Conscious
Author: Andy Carloff
An examination of the Capitalist system, analyzing unemployment, poverty, technology, wage slavery/subsistence wages, among many other issues. It is thoroughly researched, relying on both older evidence as well as newly published information.
Title: Small Business Manual
Author: Sam Vaknin
Issues in owning and managing a small business - the Small Business Afministration, bureaucracy, taxation, financing and banking, credit card chargebacks, and other issues facing the undercapitalized, inexperienced, small entrepreneur in countries in transition and developing countries.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (262)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
3 Law and Legal ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $14.00)
just for $6.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc