Koi Fish Pond Construction Made Easy Ebook
Koi Fish Pond Construction Made Easy
Category: Fish and Fishing
eBook Title: Koi Fish Pond Construction Made Easy
"The Complete And Easy Guide To Koi Fish Pond Construction"
Build Your Own Back Yard Koi Fish Pond That Will Be The Envy Of Everyone!
"Building a Koi Fish Pond doesn't have to be overwhelming or complicated once you have the correct pond construction information at your fingertips!"
Koi Fish Ponds are very popular with more and more people adding a Koi fish pond to their backyard every day! The brightly colored Japanese fish are a delight to watch and feed, and having a beautiful Koi pond in your backyard is a feature to admire.
Here's What You'll Learn About Building Your Koi Fish Pond...
- plants can be poisonous to your fish, so you must be careful what you
- The importance of plants in your pond and what plants to add. Some
- How to test and how often, and how to correct imbalances - How to
- The importance of bottom drains and where to place them, (diagrams
- You'll learn what depths are best for your Koi fish and why this is so
- you need them for your Koi fish pond
- You'll learn about mechanical, biological, and vegetable filters and why
- concrete and PVC
- lose your fish very quickly. A good filtration system is the difference
- maintain your pond year round
- between a slimy, smelly mess and a nice healthy environment that
- this right the first time is essential
- healthy Koi pond - without the correct filtration and oxygenation you'll
- How, what, and when to feed your Koi fish...
- PVC piping, pond thermometers, pond heaters, skimmers and more
- many fish you can safely have in the pond size you choose
- allows your koi to grow and thrive
- How to place the liner and types of underliner materials including
- You'll learn about the material and supplies you need for different types
- important and different to most back yard ponds
- different types of plants you'll need and the best way to plant them
- Get straight answers about stocking your pond with Koi fish and how
- of ponds, such as concrete or fiber glass ponds, including flow meters,
- You'll learn what types of drainage and filters are necessary to ensure a
- planning the shape and design and choosing the right location - Getting
- add. You'll also learn which plants are best for algae control and the five
- Where to place the drainage system and the waterfall feature for best
- The importance of water testing for pH levels, ammonia and nitrates -
- How to Design Your Pond - Critical factors you must consider when
and much much more!
Buy this ebook here.
Reviews: "Koi Fish Pond Construction Made Easy" on Facebook
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.