"Revealed! How To Feel Safe And Confident The First Time You Sit In The Saddle And Before You Spend Your Time and Money On Expensive Horseback Riding Lessons"
Makes Horseback Riding Easy And Prepares You To Go For Gold Right From The Start!
With this ebook, you will start reaping the benefits of horseback riding fast. With "Introduction to Horseback Riding" you will be able to quickly get the many benefits of riding, which include:
- Weight loss and better physical tone - because Horseback riding is an excellent exercise to gently tone and strengthen your whole body, and especially building muscle tone in your legs
- The ability to see nature in a whole new way - riding on a horse allows you to cover larger areas of wilderness and see it from a whole new perspective, which means you can see so much more high up on a horse than you can on foot.
- Acts as a gateway to other sports and activities - Polo, trail rides, horse racing, trips to a dude ranch, dressage, rodeo riding, and fox hunting are only a few of the activities that require good horse skills. Which means that learning to ride a horse can open a completely new world of adventure for you!
- Meeting other people - Horseback riders really are a tribe, and once you begin riding you will find many people on horse trails and trail rides to talk to which means increasing your social circle, and for those who are quite shy this is the easiest way to meet new people
- Stress reduction - "getting away from it all" while horseback riding and spending time with a horse melts away tension and daily stress like magic,which means that horseback riding can improve your whole outlook on life
- Enjoying vacations on a whole new level - just imagine being able to take a moonlit horseback ride on a beach on your next trip. Romantic or what!
- Easy to learn - Horseback riding does not have to be complicated or hard - learn how simple a few basic riding skills can be with the "Introduction to Horseback Riding" ebook!
- Solitude - Some horse riders find that they like going on quieter rides, allowing themselves the space to think and reflect. Horseback riding can be a quiet, meditative time with you and nature, or it can be a fun group outing - the choice is up to you!
You Will Be So Surprised At How Many Exciting and Important Things This Amazing Ebook Can Teach You!
- Discover how and when to dismount
- Discover the safety tips and secrets that horse riders and trainers use to stay safe in the saddle - this information is crucial and will help prevent serious injury
- Learn how to canter, trot and gallop safely and easily.
- Learn how to calm a nervous horse - which means that this information is a must read that could well save your life!
- Find out how to mount easily, safely, and gracefully - which means not making a fool of yourself the first time to get into the saddle
- Learn the basics of walking a horse in just a few minutes so that you can try a trail ride
- You will learn all the rights names and words related to horses and horseback riding - which means the ebook will help you to communicate with other horse lovers and You will feel and sound really knowledgeable
- Find out the right way to approach a horse - which means you avoid mistakes that could scare the animal and result in serious injury for you
- Discover the difference between English and Western Riding and learn the secrets of choosing which style of riding is right for you!
- Discover the secrets of how to "read" what your horse is thinking - which means you don't have to be a horse whisperer to communicate with horses, "Introduction to Horseback Riding" will show you how!
- Discover exactly what you need to do if your horse is going too fast and you want to slow down - read this information and you'll never fear an out-of-control horse!
- Find out the correct way to get your horse to jump over obstacles, which means you get the excitement but you and the horse stay safe
- Learn the correct way to hold and use the reins - which means you will be able to control the horse perfectly and ride with style
- Discover the right way to steer a horse right or left
- You will learn what equipment you need if you are going to be riding and where you can get it - which means this ebook will make sure you avoid being fooled into investing hundreds of dollars on things you don't need. Read this section before you go shopping
- Uncover the tricks and tips for sitting correctly in the saddle - these simple tips, often not even covered in many classes, will help you stay safely in the saddle and will improve your riding instantly!
- Find out the best ways to stop a horse or to get the horse moving backwards
- Find out how to avoid becoming hurt by overhanging objects as you ride.