Imagine Understanding Tennis So Well, You'll Outsmart Anybody,Anywhere, Anytime!
Take your game to a higher level RIGHT NOW. It's like having a professional tennis coach by your side during the toughest moments of matches.
You'll learn these winning tennis tips and tactics:
- How to use this one tennis tactic to almost guarantee that your return of serve will improve. If you ignore this strategy, you're playing into your opponent's hand.
- Why watching top baseball pitchers may improve your service game. There's a reason the top pitchers have 3 or 4 pitches. I'll explain why they do it and how this applies to your serve.
- Why top players think of the passing shot as a multiple shot sequence. I'll teach you what the real goal on the passing shot is. You'll win a lot more points this way.
- Why the goal of strategic tennis is to get into optimal court position and move your opponent into a bad position. Discover the powerful secret that sent Andre Agassi to number 1 in the world.
- Why smart players realize the serve is just the first shot in a 2 shot sequence. You'll learn some devastating patterns that the top pros use to almost guarantee that you win the point if you execute well.
- Why running around your backhand might be your ticket to victory-if you know when to do it. I'll teach you the hidden game that greats like Andre Agassi and Jim Courier used to reach number 1 in the tennis world.
- Why it's vital that you have at least 3 game plans when you walk on the tennis court and how to create these plans. If you don't have a plan A, B, and C when you walk on the court then you're basically flying blind.
- Why if you make this common tactical error on your serve you should be shot. Seriously, this one mistake can spell the difference between easy victory and crushing defeat.
- Why breaking the 'rule' when approaching the net can win you a lot of matches. There's a time and place when you should break this 'rule'. I'll teach you how to decide when to do it.
- The all time classic serve and volley pattern. Master this and watch your trophy case fill up.
- Learn when to break another 'rule' and hit short rather than deep. Once you integrate this, you'll become a master at moving people around all over the tennis court.
- Learn a special strategy to use against the really quick opponents. After reading this you won't be hitting the same shots against both quick and slow opponents.
- How to understand strategic tennis matchups. This might be the most powerful tennis concept you'll ever hear about.
- How to quickly figure out the perfect spot to stand to return against any opponent. I'll teach you why standing in the same place against every opponent is a very foolish move.
- How to improve dramatically by learning how to practice properly. Don't waste your time on the practice court. Practice the right things and watch your game evolve.
- How to hit many different serves with minimal change in technique. You'll learn how to hit different serves, and even better, you'll learn how to detect if your opponent is reacting to what you are doing.