How to Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie - 203 Page eBook for immediate download
Dale Carnegie, the famous American writer and lecturer and the developer of famous courses in self-improvement, salesmanship, corporate training, public speaking and interpersonal skills authored "How to Stop Worrying and Start Living in 1948.
Also well known as the author of "How to Win Friends and Influence People" that was a massive bestseller in it's day and remains popular today.
Carnegie says he wrote "How to Stop Worrying and Start Living" because he "was one of the unhappiest lads in New York".
He said that he made himself sick with worry because he hated his position in life, which he attributes to wanting to figure out how to stop worrying.
The ebook is broken down into 10 main sections:
- Fundamental facts you should know about worry.
- Six ways to prevent fatigue and worry and keep your energy and spirits high.
- How to find the kind of work in which you may be happy and successful.
- Basic techniques in analyzing worry.
- Seven ways to cultivate a mental attitude that will bring you peace and happiness.
- How to keep from worrying about criticism.
- How to lessen your financial worries.
- How I conquered worry.
- How to break the worry habit before it breaks you.
- The golden rule for conquering worry.
Bonus to the "Ease out of Fear"