100% up-to-date for the CCNP V2.0 SWITCH 300-115 exam.
- Have you tried to study by yourself but you didn't like the 1000 page books that make networking look like rocket science?
- Are you looking for a networking job but are they telling you should be CCNP certified?
- Are you unsure if you should buy some switches or use an emulator for your home lab?
CCNP SWITCH is one of the three exams you need to pass in order to become CCNP R&S certified. If you want to become a master in topics like VLANs, trunks, spanning-tree, virtual gateway redundancy and more…How to Master CCNP SWITCH will show you the way!
Chapters in How to Master CCNP SWITCH
- Campus Network Design
- Lab Equipment
- VTP (VLAN Trunking Protocol)
- VLANs (Virtual LANs)
- Private VLANs
- Rapid Spanning Tree
- STP (Spanning Tree Protocol
- MST (Multiple Spanning Tree)
- Etherchannel (Link Aggregation)
- Spanning Tree Toolkit
- InterVLAN routing
- SDM Templates
- CEF (Cisco Express Forwarding)
- Gateway Redundancy (VRRP, GLBP, HSRP)
- Switch Security
- High Availability & Switch Virtualization