"Learn the TRUE facts about hair loss......before it's too late!"
Do You Make These Mistakes When Taking Care of Your Hair?
Now, You Too Can Laugh at Hair Loss Problems - If You Follow These Simple Tips...
Here are some of the things you are about to discover:
- Why women who give birth, lose some of their hair when they do so (It's probably not what you think -- and luckily it's not so bad after all)
- Why the typical North American and northern European diets have been linked to baldness. If you use any of their dietary habits, you need to read this...
- Why people with intestinal disorders may have more chances of losing their hair
- Why many women suffer hair loss and an increase of facial hair after the onset of menopause. And what to do about it... (Hint: You can use something consumed in the "Eastern" Civilizations).
- Why fresh juices can be beneficial to hair (including some homemade "juice cocktail recipes")
- What exactly are hot oil treatments and how they can help you keep your hair strong
- What exactly are EFA's and when it may be a good idea to take additional
- What exactly are "structured hairpieces" and why you should at least get a second opinion when someone recommends them to you (beware: some doctors will say that you need anything just to get your money)
- What are androgens and how they affect the health of your hair (By the way, the recent way of fast-paced living can affect your hair in this regard)
- What are "chelated" supplements and why they may be an important piece of the "hair puzzle"
- The types of fish you should avoid if you have weak hair (yes, most fish is good -- but not all!)
- The three stages of hair growth - You need to understand this before you can get stronger hair.
- The one trick to know if you are ingesting too much zinc (yes, this can be too much of a good thing)!
- The one ingredient that you are probably not having enough of (this is so simple and yet so overlooked)
- Over the counter drugs like Rogaine and Propecia (By the way, did you know that Propecia is the exact thing as "Proscar"? Yes the depression medicine! Only it's given in smaller doses.)
- Long ago, sheep farmers observed that vegetation poor in this substance (due to depleted soil) would adversely affect the wool of sheep. Recent discoveries have shown that this substance could be really beneficial to human hair growth as well!
- How to make Black hair more manageable -- without having to use "commercial relaxers" on your head...
- How to correctly shampoo your hair (yes, there is a right and a wrong way!). Just this tip on the water temperature could get you on the fast track to stronger hair
- How to avoid something called "traumatic alopecia" (it's easy when you know how).
- How dietary fiber can help strengthen your hair in an indirect but profound way
- Hair loss in people undergoing chemotherapy and why it happens
- Are toupes bad for your hair? What should you keep in mind when looking for one?
- Anorexia ails women mainly. But watch out because it can have an adverse effect on your hair too!
- Alopecia areata and psoriasis: What they are and what to do if you suffer from these
- All about dreadlocks: Are they a good or bad? Should you wash them? And, if yes, how often?