It takes into consideration common faults of conformation, common unsoundnesses that impair a horse's usefulness and serious faults of temperament or training.
The ebook is illustrated with valuable photographs and diagrams and guides you through the examination in a logical sequence.
Here's a sample of what you'll discover inside:
- How to spot stable vices and other vices that mean you should look for a different animal.
- How to tell a horse's age by its teeth so you know just what you are getting - with step by step photos included.
- How to check for all manner of diseases - both common and not so common so you can be sure your horse is healthy.
- How the muzzle can indicate a possible lack of vigor or the presence of a bad habit.
- The type of tail that indicates spirit and vigor in the horses that you are looking at.
- Indications of normal health in the horse which allows you to choose the best of the bunch.
- How to test a horse's eyesight. If you see a certain behavior you should suspect blindness or a bad temperament (and THIS has nothing to do with the eyes).
- Indications of desirable temperament that mean you'll go home with a happy and well adjusted horse.
If you want to get the best, healthiest, most suitable horse for you, then take this ebook with you and you'll have a step by step, systematic approach that will ensure you choose the best horse available!
Bonus to the "Horse Training Secrets Revealed"