I Hate to Say It But Unfortunately Many Owners and Sellers Wished You Did NOT Know What Was in My eBook!
How To Buy Owner or Seller Financed Homes
- Full and Complete Overview of How Owner Financing Works.. In this section you will learn expert insight into Owner Financed properties, homes, and houses? What is the benefit of a contract for deed, deed for title, or land contract type deal over a rent to own or a seller carry back?
- Get Prepared to Buy Now : All you need to know for planning and finding the perfect home. Here you learn step by step the overview of what you need in order to find that perfect home. This section will help you make the search and offer process as seamless as possible.
- Is Owner Financing Right For You?. Are you ready to get into a home right now and is if so what type of home owner financing isright for you. The two main items I cover in these chapters are:
- Selling On Owner Financing - What it means for the Seller and understanding this will help you negotiate and find your new home much easier?
- Buying an Owner Financed Home - What does it mean for you and your family.
- How to Find Owner Financed Homes and Houses (traditional means). What are the most common ways to find owner financed homes available? For instance you found this page either by first visiting a site like CraigsList.com or by a Google search. In this chapter we explore those options.
- The Secret Ways of Finding Owner Financing Homes and Houses No One Tells You . This chapter alone makes the ebook worth the read. Well think about it, you see an Ad on Craig's List, the owner of this ad might be getting some decent amount of response, so remember when responding you are just one of many.
- So You Found the Perfect Owner Financed Home, What Do You Do Now?
- Learn How to NEGOTIATE the BEST DEAL with the owner, realtor, or Management Company
- How to verify the value of the property - A step by step process to verifying the value
- Steps to protect yourself before and after you move in your new home
- Steps to protect yourself and your family before you choose this home