Successful Mortgage Brokers Earn Six-Figure Incomes...No College Degree is Required!
Here is a summary of reasons to be a mortgage broker or loan officer:
- Excellent income potential
- No degree required
- No commercial office required
- Medical and dental benefits available
- Training available
- Income tax benefits possible
- No previous experience required
- No franchise fees required
- No inventory required
- Trade associations available
In How to Become A Mortgage Broker, I discuss many questions people ask about getting into the mortgage business, either as a mortgage broker or loan officer.
Here are just a few of the questions that are answered:
- What is the difference between a mortgage broker and mortgage banker?
- What is a mortgage broker?
- How much do I have to pay?
- How can I do loans in more than one state?
- How do I choose an employer?
- Where do I go to get a license?
- Do I need a license?
- Do I have to pass an exam?
- What are some common mortgage terms and what do they mean?
- How do I find mortgage clients?
- How do I get paid?
- How do I get trained?
- What are the different ways to set up my business?
- Who approves the loans?
- How do I process a mortgage?
- How do I get started in the mortgage business?
- How much can I potentially earn as a broker or loan officer?
More Ways That How to Become a Mortgage Broker Can Help You
- Links to state licensing requirements
- How to get started at the lowest costs
- Different ways to set up a mortgage business
- Learn what you need to do to get customers